Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Nov 14
Caynan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ohh my Ibra.... Look at how you behaved. Beast
Armenia4ever (Southampton) 2 years ago
Best goal I've ever seen there. Damn
Darraghkeenan7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
To have a great hatrick completely overshadowed like that is just.... Potato wallet !
Johntina (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Zlatan! You did it well.... You make the history, Greatest GOAL ever...
MarkyMark82 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I highly rate big Zlatan and have said before he would be a powerful player to replace Drogs but also a better finisher. He is arrogant, cocky and sure of himself and that's why many people disliked him. He IS as good as he would tell you he is, and these goals surpass anything I've seen. Shame it was in a pointless friendly
MarkyMark82 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Also, I LOVE how Lawro (Mark Lawrenson) was slagging him off saying he's lazy and would be easy to mark
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Zlatan is just a joy to watch!

Here's an overhead kick goal that slightly tops them all though (Zlatan, Rooney, Briand,....) in my opinion: Mauro Bressan, Fiorentina

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=oJJsVGDkcCY
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Totally agree. Keeper wasnt even out
Tiki (Whitecaps) 2 years ago
Zlatan is a beast. Not only did he score that awesome goal in the 90th minute but he also got all fourth goals for sweden. The bad side is that he also got a yellow card
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
Ray Hudson calls Ibrahimovic - "The magnificent nose"
Fross (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It's funny how many persons either hated Ibrahimovic or didn't even know him.... But now he's their idol! LOL! Bandwagonists!
Audentio (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good job Roy
Manuproevohd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Everytime I hear the commentary, I thought I had a controller in my hand
Ahmedical (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ibracadabra. Always has been and will be a great and world class player. He put the ITV crew that slagged him off saying he is sometimes lazy and easy to mark. Wonderful hat-trick and potentially best goal I have seen

Kick4Life - changing lives through football