Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Jun 15
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is brilliant maan we finally beat sweden at last and well played danny welbeck!
GotIbra (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Sometimes I think Ibra should have picked Bosnia instead of Sweden
Silva921 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Who do you think you are? Ibrahimovic!  Joe Hart the KING okay! Show some respect!  You deserve the lose!
Muzzay (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Jyeah! f**k Ibrahimovic back!
Kristian90 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
If England had Lampard, Wilshere, Johnson in the right and Rooney up front they would win the Euros.... Oh and Wellbeck and Young have bulked up too much in the United's bodybuilding school.... You can see it in their run's their natural touch isn't there like it used to.... It has become much more mechanical.... They are much faster but acceleration and touch have declined much...
Scs33 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
England win euros.... LOL
Morar95 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Kristian90 f**k Lampard. He has never played well for England. For Chelsea, yes, but he can never work with Gerrard and since Gerrard is captain you can't drop him and have Lampard.

As for winning the Euros, no we won't win even with Wilshere or Johnson. Its not because our players are rubbish, this new squad is young and they need time to improve. Welbeck needs to develop, so does Ox, Wilshere etc...
Kristian90 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why the f**k does Milner start any game? His the worst right winger I have ever seen at national team level...
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He is better than you and has a better work rate.    
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's not good in the wings
Ck099 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Milner's work-rate is great but as a winger, he hasn't got pace.... Credit to him though.... Has got a cross on him.... But it's pace that puts you in the position to cross.... My team aginst ukr.

Hart

Johnson - terry - lescott - cole

Parker - gerrard

Walcott - rooney - young

Welbeck
Majormagix (Fulham) 2 years ago
That lineup is spot on
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I always love it when a sub scores, makes the manager look like he knows what he's doing lol  Right on Roy!
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They're gonna' lose to spain
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Roy has convinced me now. Tactics have been good both games. Subs were spot on. Put carrol on and he delivered. Put walcott on and he delivered. Hope walcott starts next match. Milner looks sloppy for england. Also, is it me or is johnson better for england than he is at club level
LesRouges (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a game, who needs booney? Go england!
Sid3091 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Maybe in his dreams, carroll is good enough to tie rooney's shoelaces
22234res (Chelsea) 2 years ago
1st time against sweden
Welback rocked
Dreamfooty!
Henrysyk026 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
If you watch from 12:17-12:20, Ibra says "f**k you" to Joe Hart! Haha
Proactivefan (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Walcott's substitution was incredible, as he just came from bench, he was in the score list
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wtf? Walcott is actually a good player! And where's sturridge and micah richards?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football