Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Jun 15
NassMtl (Olympique Marseille) 2 years ago
Sweden's goalkeeper is funny on Walcott's goal
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Am I dreaming or are there actually proper highlights!?
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 2 years ago
Nice improvisation by welbeck - but my man of the match: theo!
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Those who were comparing milner and walcott,
Bcos I didn't watch the game, I can't really compare then base on the match.... BUT

Milner is known as a midfielder who is the engine of the team and defends as much as he attack.

Walcott on the other hand, is a winger who attacks more then he defend and there is a reason why he is used as a 'super sub' to make the team more offensive

However credits have to be given to walcott, fast pace, fabulous pass and unpredictable shots that somehow able to find its way to the back of the net
2halves (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Walcott's goal was pure instinct. Alan Hansen's right about him
Gcopley (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I would love to personally hand Zlatan Ibrahimović his plane ticket home
Deryllalleyne (France) 2 years ago
Both teams played great, sweden unlucky in their chances. Great goalss by england though *shrugs shoulders* walcott lol
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great game by England, showed true team spirit by coming from behind. Walcott was a super sub, and that was great play for the Welbeck goal. Goal of the tournament candidate along with Pirlo's free kick vs Croatia and Fabregas's rip vs Ireland?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Although I'm swedish this meme made me laugh about the game anyway :/

Link: dabench.com/pin/615

Hopefully erik hamren stays with sweden for the world cup!
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Zlatan Ibrahimovic swearing at joe hart LOL  Good game, I still think Sweden were the better team.    
2halves (Liverpool) 2 years ago
A man 5 years younger, showing what cool really is.    Man for man, Sweden were inferior
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
Sweden were not the better team, their goals were from sloppy defending form England
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This game was a typical EPL game fo real.... High tempo too many actions, so entertaining and fast pace I just loved it! Congrats England and hopefully y'all gonna' make it to the semi-final!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I love when the commentator said 'LIverpool-to-Liverpool'
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Nice match
Chelsea4lyff (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Awsm matach!
Kerbo1990 (England) 2 years ago
Last night was a very important win which should hopefully give the team some more confidence so they can improve and the team showed good passion and desire to fight for there country which is also good to see. Walcott made a huge difference when he came on added some extra pace which will scare many defence a d welbeck showed real quality he a must to start every game.

But the team is still got a lot of problems and if England play any better teams they will struggle even more. The first issue is certain players like Ashley young and parker giving the ball away ever 5 seconds. I know parker has amazing spirit, passion and good at tackling but his passing and touch are not of international standard and the no point of winning the ball back and giving it away straight away. Either put Milner in cm or make parker pass it simple as soon he gets ball no more silly runs or Long passes which he cannot do. Ashley young also gives ball away all time Pluss has created very thew chance put chamberlain into the team as downing is worse than my gran. Terry is also looking a little slow and doesn't normally play right cb we need to put JagIelka In who got more pace and also a good cb.

The formation for next match should be 4231as 442 does not work at international level.

Hart
Jones jagielka Lescott cole
Gerard Milner
Walcott Rooney chamberlain
Welbeck
Kerbo1990 (England) 2 years ago
This link shows the 5 players who lost possition for england the most And how often these 5 players gained possition for young and parker It looks very badLink: www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18462729
Morar95 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Kerbo To be honest, Young was probably out matched in the strength department. He isn't known for strength but more speed and agility. We can't drop him because out of all our wingers he is the best we have. He's scored a lot for England too. It was just a bad day for him.

I thought Milner did s**t all and I feel Ox/Walcott should start over him. As for Parker, well he's great defensively, he doesn't have the greatest technique
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
England playing like a chelsea.... Great match.... Chelsea were the underdog in champions league now England the another underdog gonna' make a history....

Ps: rooneys back.... Awesome

Kick4Life - changing lives through football