Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Jun 15
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Walcott plays that wing better than anyone in England/EPL, he should start more often! The english style of play is known for their crossing from the wings, they should capitalize on this more often, who better to put in their than Walcott! Milner is more of a central/attacking midfielder!

What a goal by Welbeck, though I hate his haircut, that goal was the definition of Class! I bet Rooney is just ITCHING/Burning to get into this game and release his inner beast on Ukraine! Good job lads!
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Valencia is better than Walcott on the right wing and probably the best in the league in that position but agreed on everything else, Walcott is finally coming into age
True! I totally forgot about Valencia! Right on mate!
What the f**k is Ibrahimovic scolding/yelling at Joe Hart for after their 2nd goal?! Haha mehn these Vikings can be intimidating at times! I bet he was a bully at skool!
2halves (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Just another Swedish douche. Good to see him on the losing team
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Vikings? Ibrahimovic is as much of a Viking as I am a martian
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lucky win by England. Thank Joe Hart and Walcott !
What happens to the swedish gk on Walcott's goal? All he has to do is stay where he is (and what's with the falling on the ground for no reason)
Oh screw off and give us credit where its due for once. We play defensively and we're "boring", we ditch the defensive style and play with alot of attacking flair and we're "lucky".
Just accept we actually played quite well for once and stop trying to put a derogatory spin on everything associated with England
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
You were quite lucky though to be fair. Any keeper could have saved Walcott's goal and Welbeck's goal wasn't even meant imo.    
TheCrazyGang (AFC Wimbledon) 2 years ago
Isaakson made 2 miracle saves and Sweden equalise with a deflected own goal and somehow England are lucky? I can understand the Swedish team trying to deflect the blame after all their claims about England's arrogance in the build up but in reality they were a poor team and are deservedly beaten by the better England team. To be fair, 3-2 flatters Sweden
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Walcott's goal was good, did you not see how late the keeper sees it, the fact he managed to get that ball around all those players was incredible. That lil bit of curve ensured the goalie didn't save it
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
God save the Queen....

Great fight back from England!....
Beautiful backheel from Danny Welbeck.
Awesome play by walcott & finally andy carooLL scored!

Motm Stevie G!
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Damn Carroll scoring and England winning AND playing nicely? What has happened?!?!

On a more serious note, good for you guys. About time you perform nicely. England would deserve a good tournament result. Hope when you guys return home (whenever that is), you will be welcomed by your fans with cheers and even the sun/mirror, not writing some absolutle s**t about you.

Congratz to the win
The media in this country is honestly the worst thing about English football
Crashbang (Liverpool) 2 years ago
By a mile
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Great game from both team. And here we have best.commentator. Ever
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Ibrahimovic is a great player, but I think Sweden would actually do better without him. He's extremely selfish, more than Robben I dare say, and he only sees the goal when he has the ball. Sweden played some decent football in the tournament, they went down fighting, which everyone will respect. Good win for England though
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Name 2 players that needs a haircut
Cassano18 (AS Bari) 2 years ago
If England were awesome and Sweden were great then I must have been watching a different match. At times the marking was too slack and possession was given away very cheaply (fortunately for England Sweden were also guilty on both counts). Overall though it was a positive, as in years gone by England probably wouldn't have come back from that
Topshotta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Yeah. Both teams were pretty sloppy with the ball. Especially Sweden
Zackon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wellback reminds me of Drogba with his celebration when he scored the winner :')
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No way MiLner is better than Walcott, he just don't play because he is not white simple has that.
Well done to Jonhson, Parker and Walcott.
Young and Terry were poor
So are you implying that Hodgson is a racist then?
Crashbang (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I hope Della is trolling
Aceed (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think Della is a troll. 'simple has that'
What about    Glen Johnson?!  Ashley Cole?!  Joleon Lescott?!  Ashley Young?!     You dummy!
Sarma (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Assist of the tournament by Gerrard for Carrol goal
Marmitton (Monaco) 2 years ago
The truth is both France and England were scared of each others and didn't want to risk themselves in the first game, one point satisfied both of them.

We clearly can see now that England is a great team, I can't wait too see Ukraine/England soon!
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
Haha no.... England just parked the bus. Pretty sure France aren't scared of them
RIZWANJAMILL (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Welcome back heel
WillMc (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Danny welbeck IS A RED, IS A RED, IS A RED  Danny welbeck IS A RED, HE hates sweden!
Gan3o (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No he is black! Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football