Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sweden V England, Jun 15
XxFinesse360xX (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Thrilling game! Well done Lads!
Footballfever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
All of the goal seems to be awsome, which 1 shall I vote?
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Backheel winning goal...
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah, Welbeck's winner had me going bananas
Gabar (CDSC Cruz Azul) 2 years ago
Very good, intense game. Congrats to England, always fighting the cold heart swedes, and rooting for the team in the next game against the dangerous, desperate ukranians
2halves (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The best team won
Wikipedian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Better*
Danny88 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I vote gerrards assist as goal of the week
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
Who is he?    
Crayon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dude. He's saying he vote Gerrard's assist as goal of the WEEK. Whats your problem? Your gay beckham made a cross like that this week? In such a competitive game? Get civilized please stop scuking milk from tities
DrJordz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And just think, Rooney is back next game! They will toast the hosts!
Punditman (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This is a huge result for England against strong opposition.
They earned the win with great goals from players that do not have reputations for consistency when it comes to scoring. This was a must win for Sweden, but England kept their shape and belief. Good offensive strategy from Hodgson. England look like a team! I think Ukraine will be a more difficult game. They will want the win badly!
Devilwearsnada (1. Kaiserslautern) 2 years ago
Great heart my English mates! But damn, you got a really crappy side this year...
Hearditbefore (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Come on Germany...
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
England should have beat Sweden cleaner. At the end of the day, we beat them easily in the Friendly, and they are at best an Average team. No one could say the game was not exciting or fun to watch but the defensive England was more clinical. It seems there is an injury scare every game, and players switch on and off form. Roy made excellent decisions in the game and I can only praise his tactics. I felt the Swedish team played with heart and drive[bar Ibra of course], it's a shame to see them go.

Overall we are too sloppy and both Swedish goals were unmarked men, there was no excuse for the defenders, very poor at that time. Though i'd like to point out Glen Johnson had a fantastic game and would be my man of the match
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man of the match is Walcott! He is a MUST start against Ukraine!
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Did you not see Joe Hart? I've never seen a keeper move so much in a match. He single-handedly defended every corner from Sweden. Joe Hart is man of the match for me
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Welbeck's goal had me jumping out of my seat. It was so hard to stay calm at work when he scored that goal. So nasty...
Wikipedian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
The Swedish keeper was sniped during Walcott's goal
SteveMDF (Bayern München) 2 years ago
You know that a team will achieve nothing in a tournament, when you see how excited they get by winning an average team
Jon1979 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Above average team.... Imo most average teams probably don't make the euros
Carlledge92 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah so if you played for your international side you wouldnt celebrate if your side won and made second of the group on goal difference?
Hearditbefore (Manchester United) 2 years ago
?
Morar95 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So you're saying that even winning against Belgium was nothing? They are the best team that was left out of Euro's are much better than Sweden yet England won against them?
Lelouch (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Lol @ ibra, arking up at joe hart...
Crayon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He's dam bad ass lol
Jazzman (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Stevie v Ibra my two fav players!
MESSl (Barcelona) 2 years ago
WOW walcott's speed...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football