Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
San Marino V England, Mar 22
Vinspkumar (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Team effort...
Stephane (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Is it me or is sturridge actually pissed at 6:55 that Defoe scored the 8th goal?
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yeah I just noticed that lol! I think he was expecting the ball !
Sandyangga (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yes Sturridge is sometimes selfish as well....  Well, most of the time I would say
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 1 year ago
I know it was only lowly San Marino but I thought Rooney was magnificent this game, great awareness and pretty much orchestrated everything in the final third and capped it off with a lovely freekick.

The funny thing is people are questioning his talent a lot these days since the Madrid benching but he's statistically (not the whole story I know) having one of his best seasons despite having injury problems
7anzalla (Barcelona) 1 year ago
So what do you English footytubers make of Ferdinand's England snub?
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I think Roy Hodgson called Ferdinand's bluff. All along he has been sulking about having the captaincy taken away from him and not being selected for the England squad even though Ferguson has admitted he is not fit enough to play for England.

Like most people, Hodgson has had enough of Ferdinand's attitude. How stupid is he for ending up as a pundit for a game in which he was included in the squad for. Not a smart move and he has more or less ensured his own retirement unless 3 or 4 English centre backs get injured all at the same time
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oh England...
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Oxlade-Chamberlain is great
SAFChewingGum (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I guess we are currently passing through the "England is the best thing since bread was invented" phase, and will revert to "England cannot pass 2 feet away" phase once England loses to one of the top 30 teams.

Business as usual I guess!

P. S. Will the band be banned in Brazil like in Euro 2012 I wonder?
WillMc (Manchester United) 1 year ago
If I was playing for San Marino (and I probably could), at half time I would definitely just say 'f**k this' and get everyone to pile upfront. What is the worst that could happen? They lose again? Have they ever scored?
Hassan14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sturridge!
Sethdusky13 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Close game...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football