Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Poland V England, Oct 17
Kaplica (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I`m thinking: Poland - great, England - below average
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
I'm surprised not to see this page bustling with comments praising England's "incredible" display :b
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
Don't over credit Poland, they pressed and worked hard but had very poor finishing and could not capitalise on England's many, many mistakes.

England? A joke. Roy's old fashioned tactics and poor choice of players is getting frustrating. It amazes me he was chosen over Harry. Rooney has been poor for England for a long time, and still is our number one choice over players who are not given a chance, such as Grant Holt. Carroll played well for England, Crouch scores for England in all the big games, Bent was playing well. Instead we get Defoe? A player who can't hold balls and is put up front on his own and has the ball lobbed to him all game.

Azzuri17 (Palermo) 1 year ago
I think defoe isn't a bad choice, the tactic is
[account-removed] 1 year ago
That ref was a joke. Every contact meant a free kick for England. Even if it was the Polish player who was fouled...
Amanek (WKS Slask Wroclaw) 1 year ago
Sad but true
Reddevil84 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can't you stop complaining for once? Holt? Wtf?!
As a Pole I'm finally satisfied. I've been waiting for good peformance from our team for a really long time. The sad truth is that Poland doesn't really have certain attackers except Lewandowski so there are often problems with scoring: even if there are chances (thanks to our great midfielders, I'm proud of our second line) there is no one to finish. I think it was really visible today while we scored ONLY (I can't believe I'm writing this) one goal. Defence was great and so was goalkeeper.
I'm little bit diasppointed with performance of Lewandowski, he was very selfish today. If he could pass instead of keeping the ball all the time the score could be much better.
When it comes to England I have to say.... Thank you. Thank you for your horrible game and being completely out of form. You made my day.
Motm - Grosicki. He was outstanding
Alfrodo (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You should be proud, Poland played with great determination and spirit. Imagine if England had that kind of attitude...
Liverpool5 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
England had a great team in the 60's  England had a good team in the 90's  England had nothing but luck in this game.    
Azzuri17 (Palermo) 1 year ago
Throw in Wilshere (when fit), Adam Johnson, Oxlade or even lennon, and get that groovy short passing triangle plays and I bet they would be way more dangerous.... Old fashion is a joke, go for that 4-3-3 for f**k sakes...
10turan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
4-3-3? With Roy Hodgson? Lol
Noble16 (West Ham United) 1 year ago
Yeah, better luck gettin him to go with a 4-6-0
Newcastlefan27 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Imagine a headed goal by Rooney.... Yeah he has certainly come a long way with respect to that part of his game!
1 year ago
Lol what the hell was Hart doing there?
Cali86 1 year ago
"He saved us from like 10 sure goals why the hell couldn't he save us from 11 damn it!" hahahaha the English are funny...
TruthBomb (Central Jersey Spartans) 1 year ago
Let me guess....    The keeper talked up as one of the best around now needs replacing. Right?
San43 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Its both man city players mistakes.... Which cost england the match...
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Oh stfu. When a team losses, every player is responsible for it
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Exactly
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I've been an England fan since I was 6 years old, 25 now. England constantly disappoints me!
Just think what would say any fan od San Marino
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
.... Only Englad has been a "power" country in terms of football, for how long? England always has a great pool of players that could theoretically be a tough, tough matchup for any team, and players that can be fighting for every international competition. Just saying, san marino is a bit smaller.... So perhaps the big expectations that england have, make the losses and exits in tournaments more painful and disappointing.... Perhaps...
Arjen1412 (Everton) 1 year ago
Baines should start over Johnson
PZPN1989 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Johnson played pretty well today, he blocked a couple good shots. I think he was better than Cole today
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Baines is a a left back and Johnson is a right back
Trev11 (Canning City SC) 1 year ago
Joe hart or david de gea.... Hard to tell
Andrec (Celtic) 1 year ago
It could have been worse for England. The Poles squandered some good chances. Shame Heart will probably be slated by the media, the whole team made plenty mistakes

Kick4Life - changing lives through football