Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Moldova V England, Sep 7
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 1 year ago
Good win for England. Hope you continue to play like this
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Gerrard and lampard are still too dominant.... Chamberlain was good but not sure if he can do the same against stronger opponents, cleverley and welbeck still got a lot to improve.... Most of all we are having a crises of good strikers.... Not a really convincing performance I suppose...
Ywl666 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why is defoe the striker?
Ginzy88 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Why not dumbass?
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Better him then Caroll
Consiliere 1 year ago
Those defenders were acting like they are in imax 3D
Honeybabymwah (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It was decent performance after dissapointing exit from Euro 2012. Despite the fact that weak opposition it's biggest away win in nearly couple of decade
Testing123 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Love the commentary "Baines' perfectly placed free kick going in the top corner.... "    Uhhh...
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Jermaine Defoe still does that job for both club and country, interested to see how England go against tougher oppositions as much as as I am interested in seeing the younger lads establishing themselves
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
I'm guessing after this win, English fans think they have the best team in the world, LOL
Surfryn89 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well moldova is in europe.... Germany and spain are in europe.... England beat a european team by alot therefore england is better than spain and germany simple logic
I'm guessing that's how you think when Arsenal beats a team like Wigan, they must be the best team in the Premier league? Haha
Flowillow (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Connections: fails to connects sarcasm
Chanman (Bayern München) 1 year ago
^^^^ HAHAHA
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That's funny?
If you want to see something funny, look at Arsenal's trophy room
Oakie (Arsenal) 1 year ago
....And you will find 39 of them at senior level - Link: www.arsenal.com/history/club-honours

At least team has never been accused (nevermind actually convicted) of cheating
Alwaysgunners (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Oxlade chamberlain is good, he's like walcott but he can actually cross and find teammates
Lethalmikey (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yeah he is a 90 minute sweet all-rounder winger while Walcott should go in as a striker the last couple of minutes for Arsenal!
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Walcot does find his team mates.

I am not sure why "Arsenal" supporters feel the need to this Walcott at every opportuinity. We are lucky to have him at Arsenal
I agree with you Paulsito. The problem with Walcott has been consistency (or lackthereof). I believe that he needs to be given a chance to play as a striker and show what he can do. Give him 10 games Arsene.... If he doesn't live up to it, then you know what to do.... Otherwise, extend his contract
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Where is Moldova? England beating Maldova is like Brazil vs Guam
You should use Google Maps before you ask such a question.... A better question would've been: "Who is Moldova in football anyway.... "
[account-removed] 1 year ago
England thinks they won the world cup I'm off this
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How about you do that when it actually matters England?!
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
That 4th goal was just hard to watch. Moldova were just hopelessly running around their box while England were teasing them before finally scoring
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Moldova were not that competitive !
Even the 5th goal could've easily been avoided if the 4th player in the wall jumped like the other 3 did. Instead, the ball deflected off the teammate beside him and in the net it went.... Very poor display by Moldova.

There is no reason why a team should lose by more than 3 goals, unless they are of course San Marino, Andorra, Malta, Faroe Islands, Lichtenstein or Luxembourg.... And even so, the last two have improved quite a bit in the past years

Kick4Life - changing lives through football