Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Moldova V England, Sep 7
Zub122 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
D. Welbeck will have to be much stronger in physical wise other wise he'll have few caps and then will be low in order for England stickers. I see him developing as Heskey, who had good few caps then never picked,

The style of his current play is mixture of T. Henry and Heskey, He should decide what type of player he want to become before its to late
Thierryhenry145 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Welbeck like henry? Are you high or something.... And I accidentally liked your post lol  
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think Zub122 was talking about "the style of play" So I guess you are the one who jumped to conclusions here
Woozzi (Houston Dynamo) 1 year ago
There should be an official laundry detergent sponsor for England -- it'd get famous for keeping those white uniforms so clean!
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'm surprised at some of the mild negativity here. I didn't see the match but it looks like a 5-0 win with lots of chances to me, so there can't be too much wrong with it. Granted, it's the sixth-lowest-ranked team in Europe, so you have to win it. Still, England won it by a very good margin, at least three of the goals were very nice to watch, a lot of options were missing (I. E. Injured and recovering players), and Gerrard and Lampard ended up working together quite decently
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Gerrard and lampard are great partners of midfield, they played really impressive
[account-removed] 1 year ago
England played well but it was moldova. England always do well in qualifying when they vs weak opposition. Guarantee they will choke at the world cup if they make it
AlNAIJ4G00N3R (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Its settled, england will win the world cup
Coooookie 1 year ago
Omg that last free kick goal.... The Moldova player on the end of the wall cringed like a little bitch and didn't jump. LMAO
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
England looking good for once, lets wait for a real test
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 1 year ago
Not good enough. Still missing Heskey.  
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Heskey is by far the most useless yet luckiest strikers i've ever seen, how on earth could he even be in the england national team.... Scoring less than 40 goals since 2004, oh my goodness
RogerMilla (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I see in England in this game, exactly what Brazil needs
Nataleforpres (Everton) 1 year ago
Lets go bainesy(COYB)! That shot was hitting one corner or the other
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Good game for england, they need to attack more and play less defensive unlike euro, and lampard wow for his age he can't stop scoring
ReDevil1878 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Impressive group of young players coming up just in time for WC 2014 - Cleverley, Welbeck, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, etc.

With the passage of time, Red Nev should be able to create a solid team
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Um.... Walcott isn't exactly "coming up"
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
He's 23 still pretty young but haven't seen him improve for like the last 3 years...
Audentio (Liverpool) 1 year ago
4 Alexandru  2 Stanislav  2 Igor  2 Serghel    Moldova has a lot of people with the same name
Keef89 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That's probably why they don't put their names on their jerseys
Footballfever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Haha, the last goal was epic
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Ref had fetish on handsball. The PK was harshhhh...
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 1 year ago
How can the PK be harsh? I would understand if the shot was wide, but it was clearly on target and at that distance, chances are it will go in

Kick4Life - changing lives through football