Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
Moldova V England, Sep 7
Lifeguard 1 year ago
highlights are in here - just have to look for them.

SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What sorcery is this?!
Song (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I'm going to slap your mum, you made me see all the goals without watching the highlights, stupid dumb ass
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Good game
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I like manu.... But I seriously don't see why they keep playing welbeck.... He just is not good
Baller89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hard to belive you're a United supporter maybe you didn't see his goal against sweden in the euro 2012 or his chip past the goal keeper against bulgaria(friendly). He also scored against some big teams during his first senior season in united, arsenal(twice)city(fa-cup)chelsea, this clip however says it all.

[account-removed] 1 year ago
So did rooney, don't see him doing anything for england
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Omg! Gerard and Lampard together! Brings a smile to the face
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
It may have been against a shoddy Moldova side, but this England side looked hungry
Aarongooding (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Glen Johnson=best player
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Impressive
Deco20k (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We almost drew  
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 1 year ago
The Ox did well. I'm surprised Welbeck didn't start. Not much to expect from Moldova
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
THE OX STARTING OVER WALCOTT. I LIKE
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Impressive performance from England. But its only Moldova and England generally seem to qualify easily. The young players like Ox and Cleverley were good. They will need a lot more from them. Don't know for how long guys like Gerrard, Lampard, Terry will go on
Valero (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I Think welbeck has a lot to prove still, he hasn't convinced me yet
Komeni (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I think gary neville is the reason england are performing
Sakuraji (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Now I believe we do have chance in world cup.... Let's hope roy hodson builts the confidence within each player
You believe england have a chance at the world cup after beating moldova? Didn't know moldova were world beaters
Zub122 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Average performance by our midfielders, especially the likes of cleverly and OX. Now I have little faith that we might be getting some where with Roy Hodson. Also he is bringing in the experience players the likes of Carrick, Leighton baines and co.

Would love to see following player for Ukraine Match:

J. Hart

G. Johnson, J. Terry, J. Lesscot, L. Baines

M. Carrick, S. Gerrard

J. Miner T. Cleverly oh. X. Chamberlain

J. Defoe

Mixture of pace and holding midfielders, to give boot to defence as well as attacking force
Mix of pace, holding midfielders and attacking force with that lineup?
The ox is fast, defoe isn't as fast as he use to be and I'm sorry but I do not see an 'attacking force' with the likes of cleverly and milner who can't cross a ball or beat a defender to save his life.
Plus defoe is average at best and almost on the wrong side of 30.
Then there is carrick who is the one to help the defence? A guy who can't tackle or complete a pass when he comes up against any decent midfield. Then you chose gerrard who is in the worst form of his career for the last 2 years and then you also chose johnson who cannot defend to save his life.

Oh how I'm glad you do not choose the lineup for england
Milner can't cross a ball? Have you ever watched him play

Kick4Life - changing lives through football