Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
France V England, Jun 11
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
Happy with that, I felt we should have gone 2-1 up but Milner didn't seem himself and missed a shocker. All in all a draw against France in the opener is a good result
Great (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I don't blame Milner for missing that chance. The ball was spinning the to left and he had to shoot from quite a difficult angle with his weak foot while his body wasn't direct facing towards the ball
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
And I thought the germany game was lame.... But this one was just bääääbuuubooooring
Gireaux (Bayern München) 1 year ago
No skills, no speed, no passion, no winner. Bleh
Nikolon (PSG) 1 year ago
Skills and speed for France obviously.... Debuchy, ribery, nasri and Diarra were very good.... The english goal comes from a huge mistake of the french defence, but good skills in attack
Eljigolo (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Attaque Vs defence  France Vs England  
Nikolon (PSG) 1 year ago
Only one team one the pitch today.... England played with 11 defenders.... Good game from france.... They took risks but it wasn't enough. England refuses to play and developped a poor game. Hope fo them that rooney will do the difference on the last game.... Go France!
Danny88 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Some of the worst officiating I have seen for a while. The ref was poor. How many fouls can you miss in one game?! And how many professional fouls did Cabaye make without a booking? Very poor
Immano (Juventus) 1 year ago
f**k you asshole. That's why I hate the english supporters.... They always think and want everything to go their way. The english commentators were always taking sides with their lofty players.... Though, I do not understand Spanish pretty well, I happened to watch the match with Spaniards commenting on the game. I'm pretty sure you assholes can't make it to the knockout stages. You're damn lucky that Benzema and Ribery weren't at their best
When the same player fouls someone 3 times in a row when the other team are on the counter attack its a yellow card you f*****g moron. Its not me being biased towards england its just the rules
Immano (Juventus) 1 year ago
Suck my dick, you dirty fag
Hahahahah stfu and learn the rules of football
Eljigolo (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
That game provide good ideas of crutial points:
- England won't win Euro
- The referee suck
- France has definetly changed from last world cup

Ukraine won, not good neither for France and England
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Another so so performance from what could've been a great game. Ukraine Sweden was a lot better than this in comparison
Drakilla (Olympique Lyon) 1 year ago
How can you say that England was great? How many time did Welbeck touched the ball? How many opportunities?
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It's an English site, most of the users here are English. Can you say biased?
RaggaTrip 1 year ago
Debuchy looked amazing. England so so, goal straight from Lescotts face was funny though
Coconut4g (Arsenal) 1 year ago
How was france more rubbish/ less great than England?
England had 3 shots while France had 18.
France had most of the possession.
CalumLUFC 1 year ago
Good result for England!
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
There were so many buses in the English defence, I thought I was looking at transit map. Very disappointing game. The English got what they came for, but Football fans didn't
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
France played really well but I do admit England would threatening when they settled in the game and started pushing up. France also had the Referee's bias on their side for a time being, which I found unfair, especially on Chamberlain's behalf. That boy kept getting bullied, the ref ignored too obviously
Gullit (Reading) 1 year ago
The commentator makes it sound as if there is a conspiracy in officiating against England.come on, it is one thing to support your country. It is another to say such misleading accusation
RogerMilla (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Come on people, did you see the game? England strategy was great but they were seriously lucky playing 11 men defence.... Needless to say England cannot win like this.... Oh wait who am I kidding Chelsea DID!
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Good one! I agree. England are as good as European champions.
Noone can beat the bus.
They will bore everyone to death and go back home as glorious champions

Kick4Life - changing lives through football