Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V Ukraine, Sep 11
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Wow. That was a damn soft penalty. England you deserved none of the point you got. You had your chances and you wasted them blatantly. Ukraine played wonderful with such a young squad! And what a goal! What a beauty!
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
England fan since I was 6 years old and they always disappoint me
Curvincurryball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Really why is cleverly still starting for england? No 10 I don't think so
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Agreed missed two good chances, however very it was a fascinating match
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I don't see why many people are surprised at the result Ukraine is a very good team and England is clearly overrated, how they are 3rd in the world rankings is shocking to everyone except England. Also Clevery is a very young good player but to start for England as their number 10 no way, Wilshere is better too bad he's always injured
Avoee (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Agree, 3rd is mistake, missing number before 3, must be 13 or 23, lol
Chernandez1712 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cleverly fkn sucked
Valero (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Honestly, just based on this highlight, England was cheated out of a win. Ukraine played to frustrate England. Defoes goal should have been awarded, the Ukranian player made a big deal out of it, just barely a touch. Is his nose bleeding, is it sore. If I was Defoe, I would've slammed him in the face with the ball.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I agree the defoe goal def shouldve counted.... But they didn't deserve it in my opinion because they should be able to win this game easily. They have a full squad of world class players. Ridiculous that they can't put a dominant peformance together
Robin69 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Based on these highlights England should be feeling lucky that they even got a point. The Ukrainians came to Wembley and gave a hell of a fight and looked the more interesting team to me. Except the disallowed goal, England has nothing to complain about
[account-removed] 2 years ago
WHERE IS CARLOS RUIZ'S GOAL?
OBIsquare (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Um wow Cleverly? A number 10? I think not! Konoplyanka's goal is what every player fantasizes about scoring when just practicing in park alone. To actually score it in a game must have been a phenomenal feeling
Fross (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I never understand how can you have the whole EPL on your team and still play a shitty game.... Smh! Its beyond me!
Someone (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah but the thing is that not every player in the EPL is English.... To be able to compete better, england needs better players.... Could you name some top english players that could possible compete with the likes of players from Germany, Holland, SPain etc...
FCBULTRA (Bayern München) 1 year ago
The only Word Class Brits right now are....  Lamps  Gerra  Maybe Hart  A. Cole used to be  But beyond that :/
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
England always disappoint....

Hart
Richards Cahill Lescott Baines
Parker Scholes Rooney
Oxlade Defoe Lennon

Bench

Becks
Lampard
Sterling
Welbeck
Walker
Carroll

If I could pick the squad lol.

Cleverley needs more time and if with time he doesn't improve then let him go but I do agree he had a very poor game to be honest he hasnt had a good game since before his injury happened last year.

And England I don't even watch anymore full matches since Beckham went they don't seem as interesting.
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sloppy McSlopperson
Toeryisme (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Get back beck in the squad!
Gud2cu (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Loooooooooool 2:23 - 2:28.... That was like a skit out of Charlie Chaplin's visual comedy
ElecktroNabi (Bayern München) 1 year ago
LOL WHEN WILL THE "class" COME BACK IN england class? WHAT A GOAL. JOE HART.... You need to stop being so full of yourself, and as for England as a team. Pure garbage, find the team chemistry you USED to have and make the most of it...
AndrewBradshaw (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
What.... A.... Strike.... Nothing more to say besides terrible defending from Gerrard. I love Stevie G, but you have to force him to the outside there. Lazy

Kick4Life - changing lives through football