Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V Ukraine, Sep 11
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That was a great match from a young Ukraine side. England played well today but in my opinion, I really think that England should've done a lot better than I expected. I thought that they were going to win it comfortably like a 3-0 win but both sides drew the fixture 1-1. Anyway good luck to England for their next match in the 2014 World Cup Qualifiers
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why would they win it comfortably? Ukraine nearly beat them just a couple months back, and england were missing a few players that scored in that game
UnderArmour (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Ukraine played very well. It's going to be an interesting final table. Polska and ukraine for 1st and 2nd
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I think England will find their way in the top two, somehow. I wouldn't bet it all on Ukraine and Poland
ToonFootball16 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
I know the England side isn't at full strength, but failing to beat a rubbish Ukraine team at home in Wembley is just unacceptable
TheKeeper (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I.... Wouldn't call them "rubbish". Any side can give any side trouble, and one team can be 'better' on paper but as is said - matches aren't won on paper. If a top team is out of form, any other team has a chance at beating them.

It'd be like Newcastle giving any of the top four trouble at home. It happens
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
May I ask when the hell is England ever ON FORM? This game sums up England - an overrated team
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
England is never on form.... They have a TON of quality but they can never prove their worth
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I've been a huge fan of Konoplyanka since his Dnipro breakout a few seasons back. UPL player of the year last term looks like an awesome talent. This young Ukraine team has a lot of talent and it will be interesting to see if any make the step to bigger clubs
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
I love how all the english fans voted "lucky" for ukraine's performance. Ukraine performed better than I expected, and I knew cleverly would fall apart once he came up against a higher quality team. Ukraine has improved since the Euro's
He should not be wearing 10
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Holla at Ukraine
CapnJack (Sunderland) 1 year ago
Reckon defoes goal should have stood that was a f*cking soft dive!
Mosby (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Soft penalty to gift England a draw too?!
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It's funny how for ukraine goal the guy pretending to be hurt on the floor carries on play as soon as ball touches him then gets up to play and ukraine score. Defoe touches a guy a lil bit and scores a good goal and its disalowed.

Anyway not taking anything away from ukraine they looked quality, England needs to fix up because they nearly lost at home, there gonna' get battered in ukraine if they miss chances like today especially cleverley. Welbeck should start also with defoe he's a hard worker. Cleverleys misses were horrible
Whitestars (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
England a. K. A spot kick gang.
- Although they created a lot of chances this match, seems like they live and die by penalty shots(in recent history).
-Didn't see the Moldavia game, but stopped watching the highlights after the first goal was a spot kick
-Ukraine displayed sheer confidence throughout
You can always count on england so screw up games.... Everytime wow
OW MY FACE!.... What a faker
At least we can always count on lampards penalties
Dzivri (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I've never seen a national team score so many goals from distance like UA
Butters (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ukraine played hecka good! England need to stop playing one-man dash ins, like, play as a team yo! Literally if you see the attacks, its johnson, or defoe who justmake runs and go for it, its not until sturridge and welbeck came on that they picked up the pace and passign
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
If shevchenko was playing this game wouldve turned out very bad for england. Who the hell gave cleverly the nr. 10 shirt or better yet why is he on the england squad?
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Both good questions
Arshacute (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dude, if Cleverly does not use his chances, it doesn't mean he shouldnt be in the squad. Recall how many chances Pedro or any other Barcelona player waste in each game. But still they play on a regular base
Prickly (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Pedro is a very good player with bags of ability

Kick4Life - changing lives through football