Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V Ukraine, Jun 19
RipVanDangle (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Why even have a fifth referee if there not gonna' do s**t
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
In my opinion Terry, Parker, Gerrard, Johnson have been the outstanding players for England in the tournament so far. Looking forward to the game against Italy!
ItsBergkamp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Verdict: england was lucky but they can't win sh1t with roy hodgson.... Ukraine can't win sh1t with iarmolenkov or watever his name is.... Ukraine's very own robben
Ck099 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
To be honest.... Really glad eng won but lets be honest apart from his goal being his saving grace.... Rooney had quite a poor game.... And please don't red flag.... He missed some chances.... And had some poor touches.... All in all good win.... But rooney needs to step up dammit!
ItsBergkamp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
We're in 2012.... We've got technology so why don't we use it...
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Because then we can't have these great fixed games DUH
Antunex (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Bunch of horse crap. Whole tournament is arranged to have a Germany vs Spain final. How did that referee not see that goal? How in the world did they miss that penalty call? Crap like that really ruins the beauty of the game. But of course most don't care because the world rather see England go through than Ukraine. Italy vs Ukraine sound most attractive. Stinking FIFA is so corrupted
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
"I would like the final to be between Germany and Spain, " Platini told reporters at a press conference in Warsaw today
Quickemart (Liverpool) 1 year ago
First of all its the UEFA this time, Second the goal should not have counted anyway cause it was a VERY clear offside in the first place.... Nevertheless the ball was clearly behind the line and it shows once again that we need technical help and not a fifth or sixth referee assistant

Just watch the NFL or NHL, when they have a crucial moment they watch the replays if their decisions are right, if it doesn't turn out to be an 100% wrong decision the first decision stands, its actual very simple
XXZarghamXx (Manchester United) 1 year ago
15 minute highlights in english uploaded by me HQ - Link: www.myspace.com/588174504/videos/19-jun-2012/10879...
10barcelona (Barcelona) 1 year ago

England were lucky to get away with it.

Can't wait to see Italy(technical & tactical) kicking England out of this competition.

Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
A draw would mean England still progressed first in the group. Why lucky? It's Ukraine's problem they wasted so many chances
[account-removed] 1 year ago
England is just wasting our time, they won't beat Italy, and we all know that, we got some cold blood killers, we got dude that don't celebrate when he scores, on the other hand England got a dude who just did a hair transplant!

Bye bye England and say hello to your queen!
Zackon (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This is like the same situation when people were saying stuffs for Chelsea.... Dude you might be new to football but anything can happen in football
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Chelsea won't it with Italian coach !
Albokk (Juventus) 1 year ago
Sure anything can happen in football but please don't compare england with chelsea given the fact that 70% of chelsea players are foreign and plus the coach is italian
Mongol99 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Haha owned  
Robbomorgs (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Its gonna' be brilliant when we beat the italians
Airic (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What a cross by Stevie G. But it should have been 1-1
Merederem (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Trailer park boys?
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lovely little bit of skill from Gerrard, took lucky deflections but a goal's a goal I guess.

Hope Milner doesn't start next game. He's been absolutely horrible this Euro campaign
Southpride65 (Valencia) 1 year ago
Agreed.... Not sure how Milner earned the call up. Beckham would've done a better job I reckon
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Rooneys hair one word.... Damn
MidfieldMaestro (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Without hart england would be nothing
Airic (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I thought this article made some great points. Link: espnfc.com/us/en/news/1109116/tyler-controversy-.h...  
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ thought ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ so too ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­
The ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ 5th ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ official ­­ ­­ ­­ is the ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ definition ­­ ­­ ­­ ­­ of ­­ ­­ ­­ useless
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Best England performer of the Euros so far, Stevie G & Hart

Kick4Life - changing lives through football