England V Spain, Nov 12
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Poor finishing Spain
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
When in doubt, blame Torres
2 years ago
Villa is all to blame here, rubbish finishing
Myriekid (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Dreadlord its always torres right.... He didn't even start on you are on his back.... Maybe if fabregas had scored that goal they wouldn't lose
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Everyone is so serious here.... Anyway, I'm happy to see Chelsea fans are finally sticking by their crappy purchase
TheGunner23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where was emile heskey?
Xapmx (Manchester United) 2 years ago
These highlights were horrible, was the game really that boring?  I can't believe England actually beat a good team
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ouch, what an insult.... Too bad it's true!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Low scoring friendly that could have more goals, but looks like neither finished well, with so many high class players, but good England got a goal and win for crowd at Wembley
2 years ago
Lamps makes it clear who the best English midfielder is.    Silence the crowds Frank!
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Can always count on him to be in the right place at the right time!
Footyboi (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Spain had friggin 70% possession this game! Wtf!
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They always have stats like that
Zub122 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not saying that I support england with my hat, butt got to say that they have very fine young players are coming up,

PHil Jones, Cleverly, Welcbeck, Smalling, Henderson, Jack Whilshare, Kyle Walker, Jack Rodwell, Danel Sturdege and many more to come,

All this players are coming up through there youth acadamy which will make them best player in england with experiance.

David Villa should have scroed the chance from out side the box instead of shooting over, could have shoot like champions league final goal against man utd, never mind any congrats Enland and too all the young players to come throught the international ranks
Sorry about spelling mistakes
Got to say that man utd should buy parker and rodwell in january transfer to give meildfield boost, espically parker with messi and david silva playing style, love it when he plays, just enjoy his controll and dribling man ! So far my star player in england
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
When I saw the line-up, I feared the worst.... But every player put in a good shift today, and deserved to edge the win IMO. Jones especially - I'm glad Capello put him in midfield, that's where Fergie should play him. Partner him with Fletcher, he's a terrific all-rounder
Jones is a great defender for sure but he did look way out of his depth in midfield...
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
England surprised but they still suck
Clearly Spain were the better side and could have comfortably won the game but they didn't capitalise on their chances.

England didn't go for the suicidal approach Man United have adopted in recent years against Barcelona by trying to play Spain at their own game. It was a very good defensive performance and it's nice to see that England can cope without Rooney.

Still I wouldn't be getting too upbeat because on another day Spain would have comfortably won the game. 70% possession and over 20 shots on goal compared to England who had maybe 3
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
2 shots on target from spain, 2 on target from england
No, 20 shots on goal and 2 on target from Spain and yeh forgive me England had 2 on goal and 2 on target. There's a stat for 'on goal' and 'on target' smart arse
Jetpilot12 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Why was Ramos playing Center Back, when he is WAY more useful on the side
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Big deal Spain had a bunch of possession they always do, only 2 shots on target the whole game isn't going to cut it. England's defence was great today and England shows they can easily play with the best of em.... I would like to see England retain possession more rather then just playing long ball when they brought it up without booting it they did good and Spain exposed on transition big time. Scott Parker what a beast
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Not gonna' say England were great although they won, plus that it's only a friendly game. If this's the real euro, there's no way Xavi had to come off, or Casillas.
Anyway, good defence for England
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah, no way Torres would be subbed on.... Just kidding

Kick4Life - changing lives through football