Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V San Marino, Oct 12
TheGunSquad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Saying that Holland are a better team than England = FACT!
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Its rele sickening reading all the bullshit so called "United Fans" write about Welbeck. He's one of the best talents to come out of United's academy, he's only 21 and he'll just get better especially with the guidance of Wazza and RVP. He hasn't had the greatest start to the campaign with United so far, but when he starts scoring more and playing a bigger role at the club, all the "United Fans" that shun him will hop on his dick. And we wonder why we have so many haters. -_- Its f*****g ridiculous
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I agree, but not about the haters. They just take whatever opportunity comes their way to hate on us. They need to put the results where their mouths are. Nothing against gunners fans, this doesn't represent all of their views, but it wasn't too long ago some of them were saying, time for wenger to go. Liverpool fans (some of them) were glad to see the back of benitez, and now want him back. Truth of it is, many of us, regardless of the club we support make spur of the moment comments because someone isn't performing to their potential
True s**t. Its just annoying and rele childish
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Calm down guys.... We all have our own rights to like or dislike certain players right? Agree for welbeck's case, time will tell. Personally don't really his styles for now, but I certainly hope he'll improve his finishing & judgments. Why not if he scores for united or england.

But one thing for sure, we all united fans certainly don't like Matt93 lol. He's jz so so anti-united 24/7 jz sticking his pimpled face on screen waiting to mock all united fans' comments. Really don't understand what's this kid's problem lol
Haha! I can agree to that
[account-removed] 2 years ago
England played decent. Clearly werent in top gear but who would be against san marino. They did the job and that's all that matters
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I still don't like welbeck. Now that he suddenly scored 2 goals for england after a series of poor club performances, fergie gonna' select him over chicha again. Poor chicha.

Anyway. Cleverley looking promising to fill in scholes' boots. With wilshere is returning soon, tom+wilshere can develop into england's "xavi iniesta" in future, nowhere close for now, but hopefully will do
LowenStark (TSV 1860 München) 2 years ago
Totally Agree, , Welback is only good for a Wigan side, not Man UTD !    
Lol it wasnt too long ago that united supporters were singing praises for welbeck and claiming him to be the next big thing...
Jack1983 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes people are down on Welbeck just because he hasn't scored for a few games. He played very well last season, people are being very fickle. He has a lot of potential and if you look at some of the goals he has scored in the past you can't say he isn't capable of finishing or skill
Lol Matt93 just sits at his computer waiting for United comments, except when he's on his "business trips". Ah yes couple of comments from united fans, criticising welbeck represents the united community's view as a whole.
And come on, cut Welbeck some slack. Still 21! Had a good season last time round. Consistency is an issue for many players of his age, regardless of talent
Lol yes that's all I do, or I came on and saw the comment and laughed a little on the inside at how quickly united supporters view changed on welbeck

"ah yes couple of comments from united fans, criticising welbeck represents the united community's view as a whole" LOL do you even read the comments that are written about welbeck by united supporters? Some people these days
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Next generation of midfielders looks good, Cleverley at least. He got a bit of Scholesy about him but without the wrecklessness
Juliandu (FC Utrecht) 2 years ago
Last year the Dutch scored 11 goals against San Marino.... Just saying
Merka88 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well Holland are a better team, I think everybody knows that.    1 medal for pointing out the obvious please
Saying that Holland are a better team than England is just an opinion. Just stating the obvious. Where's my medal?
You're a united supporter. Just like united last year you go home empty handed
Why don't you go help JT get that mobile out of Ashley Cole's ass?
Why don't you go help giggsy have another affair with his brothers wife
Longjohn (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Rooney don't deserve to be captain...
LowenStark (TSV 1860 München) 2 years ago
Totally Agree With ya !
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So true. What a role model he is...
Yeah? We'll see
We'll see rooney play without passion for england again?
We'll see rooney have an affair with a prostitute again?
We'll see rooney criticising the fans who spent good money and traveled large distances to see him play so poorly?
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 2 years ago
I seriously started to think that these new England's youngsters play better together as a team than the older ones. Perhaps Hodgson should consider benching Gerrard and Lampard for good. I know it's just San Marino though...
Danny88 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm happy with the big owls team selection. Once wilshere is back in the england squad they might be worth watching again
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Walcott got pummelled
Erich (1. Nürnberg) 2 years ago
ENgLAND IS gonna' WIN worldcup 2014!11!1
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
.... Naaaaaaa
10turan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Haha, nice
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Probably not
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 2 years ago
20 years time.... We will dominate
BagiK (FC Seoul) 2 years ago
Only 1 of the players in the San Marino squad is a Footballer by profession. It's a miracle England only scored 5
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I feel bad for theo, just came back from injury and was doing well. England need more good results
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah that was a nasty hit. I hope he's not out for long
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 2 years ago
Great "team" performance
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 2 years ago
England gonna' think they can win the world cup now, confidence gets unlimited but watch when they face a team in top 10 they will be facepalmed again

Kick4Life - changing lives through football