Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V San Marino, Oct 12
Architects (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Walcott nooo hope he's alright. This is looking better from England regardless of their opponent's skill level
SoccerLOL (Vauxhall Motors) 1 year ago
It really was a team of amateurs.... Vs San Marino
TravisBickle (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Not to be cynical but it's San Marino so what do you expect?
Matdo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Can you all see, the effect of Man United's players in England squad?! Awesome!
Rymaster111 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
San Marino has a population of 30, 000.

Let's do the math: 15, 000 men. 18-36 years old: Around 2000 men. England were playing against a talent pool of 2000 men. Hard to really justify any performance against them
Samrsenior (PSG) 1 year ago
And probably football is their hobby. They have to go back to work at an office or something the next day
Balotelli45 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Yes you can clearly see the great effect they have, Wellbeck get's the penalty, Rooney takes the penalty. Just like SAF told them...
Butters (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Idc who it is their playing but I'm glad hodgson is playing younger players!
Nandafc (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Mr. Roy should just maintain this team.
All oldies should be kept out for good.
I think Gerrard is to retire like Terry.
Rooney is like Shearer.... Briliant.... Cool.... And he is MAN UTD player
Carrick.... Cleverley.... Simply amazing.... Its like watch MU playing.... When you have Terry, Gerrard, Charagger.... My god its like watching liverpool playing slow.... No game plan.... Ultimately no passion at all.... Just missing.... Scholes.... Hats off to MAN UTD players.... Sorry la.... Liverpool.... You are just simply not good enough.... Please GIVE captain JOB TO rooney AND VICE captain TO carrick.... Gerrard.... Sorry.... Shown the exit door.... Perhaps should just concentrate at liverpool like terry at Chelsea
Airic (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Dude calm down. Its San Marino...
JankHooker (Liverpool) 1 year ago
YNWA?
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 1 year ago
So the contributions from Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs et al count for nothing?
Rizo080 (Arsenal) 1 year ago

Check out the link to know about San Marino players
Fabby (Arsenal) 1 year ago
In other words, these are smart footballers. You don't see that many on the field these days. Most footballers these days are just great with a ball, but contribute jack s**t to society.
Let's be honest, if rooney wasn't a footballer he'd most definitely be that guy picking up my garbage in the morning
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow okay welbeck.... I thought your back heel was lucky at the euros, but this proves that you're fairly consistent with it
Juls60 (Olympique Lyon) 1 year ago
Maybe he should give Ramsey some lessons
Abbass (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Give San Marino some credit, only one pro footballer in there team
Gud2cu (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Their*
JankHooker (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I know it was a convincing victory against San Marino, but why the rubbish votes?
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Well, they have 32, 000 inhabitants. That's about a sixth of Milton Keynes. Nice goals but I wouldn't try to draw any conclusions from a match against San Marino. And lol at the fifth, what's the keeper doing four yards off his line there? Nice chip though
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
San marino are purely a joke team.... Lol
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
The joke is on the england squad. This has to be the lowest amount of goals San Marino had to take in an away game against a supposedly strong squad like England. I wouldn't get too cocky
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 1 year ago
5-0 is a bad score against San Marino, sorry, you wanna at least be up on the 7 or 8s. The Dutch got them with 11
Lolzkibeat (Chelsea) 1 year ago
And we all saw how great they were in the Euros
Robin69 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
As we did with england.... And in every other tournament as long as colour television's been around...
Shiwa (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Scoring 1 goal is a victory, scoring 100 is also a victory. I don't think it's worth scoring loads and end up tiring out the players, risking injuries
Edgooner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Pfft, let England play against the greats of Europe & you get nothing, sorry but it's Marino, games like these don't count for crap, even Korea would play better than em
SoccerLOL (Vauxhall Motors) 1 year ago
Uh.... What? S. Korea have featured (and done well) in almost every world cup of late.    Wanna pick a team that's actually weak?
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
He didn't specify which Korea
Shiwa (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And. Korea isn't that weak either
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Masterclass performance of England team. Omg they defeated team of bartenders, accountant, teachers with 5 goals to nil. OMG. Can't believe it!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football