Why is welbeck always falling omg
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And always scoring weird back heels
HailGiggs11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This time it was a foul. Clear penalty
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I like those back heels
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Congratulation to Welbeck for diving in a match with such a challenging opponent. I guess it was too difficult to score a goal in a fair way. Or maybe it's just a habit of his
Mt8848 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
How can people be so ignorant or are you blind that you can't see foul on him? That was clear penalty
ElliotSandhu (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
If it is too difficult to score in a fair way how did he score two?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
He was looking for contact. The moment he saw keeper's hands reaching for the ball, in his mind he was already lying on the ground. Maybe it was a foul but that doesn't change the fact that Welbeck had no intention of fighting for the ball and trying to score anyway. He saw there was contact (which he could have avoided by the way) so he just fell to the ground. Very ambitious.

@ElliotSandhu
It was sarcasm, mate. I'm saying that with such an easy opponent he could have easily scored even more, if he'd just tried instead of falling on the ground to get a penalty
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Zee OX
Ben13 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
San Marino did well given nearly all their players are amateurs
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
It was clearly contact so it was a foul at the end player decides to go down or not, but this is how are they thought in manchester by SAF
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Huh? Go away deco was a FLOP
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's taking about the penalty.  And what does Deco have to do with this?
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oxxxxxxxxxxx so simple f**k the other goals
Viduka08 (Leeds United) 2 years ago
Did what we had to do...
HailGiggs11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Anyone saying Welbeck dove is a complete retard. The keeper clearly clipped him and did not touch the ball. He played for the penalty and won it. No harm in that. And he also scored two nice goals in open play. So everyone can back off. United representing for England today with 4 goals! GGMU
Desperad0oo7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
They didn't say dive. They say he was looking for it, which he obviously was. He had a choice, try to score or go down and let rooney try to score. Given his terrible finishing record prior to that moment, I don't exactly blame him for choosing the latter. Let's face it, they guy looks like a prik
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
OX
Livethreelions (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I thought England played well- Rooney especially. But, I must say San Marino might be one of the classiest teams in the world. Any tackle, no matter how hard, was always followed up with a helping hand. Every opportunity on net for England was greeted with a slap of hands and a laugh.... Even the goalie (after being handed a yellow for his bad tackle) stood next to Walcott until he left the field. Although they may be the worst-ranked team in FIFA, I respect them more than any team this year. Well played!
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
This victory is nothing for English supporters to cheer about, San Marino?
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great to see Welbeck and Rooney on the score sheet. Both needed goals to boost there confidence in front of goal, especially Welbeck
Joshd24 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Welbeck clearly was looking for the penalty. He anticipated the dive. Why not just jump over him and score? He was fouled in the end but we all know what he was doing.
Winkz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
   Get over yourself
Thanks for your input mate....    Why do kids on here get so worked up? It's my own opinion on the game.
Rooney playing well which is good to see. If only Sturridge was fit.... Still not convinced by Welbeck to be honest
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'd rather see Welbeck playing, he has a good relationship with several of the starters because they are all United and for me Sturridge hasn't been able to step up to this level yet and he is a bit selfish.

In my opinion he still plays like he is the best player at U-21 level, rather than someone who has to prove himself at the top
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Edit

Kick4Life - changing lives through football