Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V Netherlands, Feb 29
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Robben was unstoppable in the second half
Jorday (Everton) 2 years ago
Boy I have the biggest headache.
Great goals both sides.
But come on england you can't give robben chances like that.
He'll burry them ever time
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Robben, what an absolute magician on the ball. The way he moved down that left side of the pitch in the 2nd half was a joy to behold. To say he's slightly off form at the moment in Bayern is fair, but today's match was nothing short of beautiful from a neutral point of view.

And now you will just begin to see how important Capello was to England during the qualifiers. Unless Redknapp gets the job, I don't know how they'll do at the Euros. Either a big hit or big miss
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
England with or without Capello are not that good
Still better off with him, at least for the Euro
Jezzeeh (NAC) 2 years ago
Definately offside, the first goal of England.  Second half gave all the action though, nice game!  Robben masterclass!
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
SMALLING NOOOOOOOOOOO
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why did it have to be Smalling? Dammit. But it was a good game from Holland. Robben is going to tear it up in the Euros
Sjik (Ajax) 2 years ago
How's he doing, or isn't there anything to say yet? Great goal by Huntelaar again, he's a beast
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not sure, but I hope it's not serious
LesRouges (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Rooben.... Just teasing the england defence. On his day he is a freak!
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great game! I hope smalling and huntelaar are ok that was a nasty head to head smalling was definately knocked out cold. Awesome goals I hope all the euro games will be this open
Portugal13 (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Robben left foot is class and england is getting better with the younger players.... Good game better then portugal draw but these 2 teams have a losing record vs us.... Can't wait for the euro and I hope history repeats itself lol forca portugal
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
Stop living off the past. When was the last time Holland and Portugal played? Years ago.... Move on
Robbomorgs (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
England are improving, which is fact. That game was lively, and if not for the genius of Robben could have been very different. People who know nothing about england are talking about being worse off without capello, stuart pearce was brilliant for putting out those youngsters finally and we played better football than any game under capello. In my view I was watching a young exciting england team play very well against the world cup finalists. So haters back off, because clint dempsey just made you lose another game
HirRoifiC (Manchester United) 2 years ago
U'r right.... England don't need capello anymore!
Implying that all these "haters" are Italian?  Strange
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
Yes, strange comment
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yea very strange profiling there
GlennyBoy (Rangers) 2 years ago
I love Robben. Top 5 in the world when on form! England's first goal (although good) I would say was slightly offside
Quality profile pic
Elgran (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Richards and Johnson linked up really well. Room for improvement obviously, and I for one want to see the Ox in three lions
Almatrium (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Robben the rocket
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Sweet finish from Young, great composure. Good result for Holland on the other hand, they look solid
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
K. Oh

Kick4Life - changing lives through football