Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V Italy, Jun 24
Jon1979 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Buffon!
Wanderingjunk (Seattle Sounders) 2 years ago
Excellent edit of highlights, but why at the end put that effect over Buffon's save?
Acmfan (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Was one of the best matches of tournament now. We will see next matches    Forza Azzuri!
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
One of the best matches of the tournament? I hope you're specifically talking about Italian matches
One of best matches no the best match
Pynarl (FC Bunyodkor) 2 years ago
England is the best team from the Great Britain Island!
They should be very proud!
Great game by Rooney and Gerrard!

However, it will be very difficult to qualify for the world cup 2014 against equally strong teams, including San Marino, Montenegro and Moldova
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Rooney was average in my opinion
DrTruth (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No he had a good game much better than what we are used to, stomping on someones dick. Gerrard has had a great Euro maybe Liverpool may win the Epl? .... LOL
Younggun (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Love the sarcasm, keep them coming!
NeymarJr (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Rooney over -rated end of the story
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
Lol, ouch! That was harsh.... Funny vote for sure
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
-
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
LOL, I get the sarcasm now
Wily0 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Prandelli: WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT!? Even though you scored, that was extremely risky.    Pirlo: YOLO
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Straight out of Totti's book!
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What's YOLO again?
Statistics states that when people say "Yolo" it means they have very small penises
You only live once, but some think only tools say that X_X.... Not me, I'm totally cool with it
NeoWilson (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pirlo was such a boss
Dzivri (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What a beautiful tournament! Those who played the best soccer actually made it through to the top 4. Both of these semies could easily have been finals. We saw nice goals, and plenty of them; almost all players who were expected to deliver - did just that. Bug up to all players who were so exhausted from their club responsibilities, but showed no fatigue whatsoever
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Only Ukraine should have faced Italy not england
PabloManager (Lille) 2 years ago
*football
Vitruvius (Toronto) 2 years ago
This game is so one sided like the champions league final, almost thought Italy would lose the shoot out like the champions league final as well...
Interista01 (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Pirlo = SWAG
Peterpan 2 years ago
Italy play well but wasted too much on the offense.... We will need a miracle against Germany unless Italy's coach will decide to try others players in the attack (Balottelli and Cassano playing together have not score 1 goal)
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Don't really understand what UEFA is thinking before Euro:
-> Before Semi-final, Italy has 3 days to rest while Germany has 4 days.
-> the final is 3 days after Portugal-Spain games or 2 days after Germany-Italy.
I hope there won't be extra time in the Germany-Italy game; otherwise, Euro final 2012 will be the most boring final game ever, if you know what I mean.

Boblic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oh what a suprise this game was. Italy attacking relentlessly and for a minute on the field I thought it was Greece in all white playing. I guess when the game goes into extra time, fans and english players should just give up and let the opposing team win. What is the point? In XT we do nothing good but slow pace till the penalties. Afterwards penalties are not for us and even if we went thorugh this, Germany would have had England for dinner. And to say, most of these players play in the best leauge in the world and alone the England team player salaries can match collectively at least 6 other teams together and how do they play.... No technique no nothing. Just push the ball infront and defend. I imagine if a company had these type of employees and paid them top dollars and then ended up bankrupt everytime they were on some deadline. Pityfull Anyway, I am glad England went out. THEY deserve IT. And Shame to all the English players. Oh wait a minute.... They are off to holiday in 5 star hotels and exotic destinations while we fans bear the heartbreak. Tisk Tisk. Same old same old
LuEez (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great match, but the deserving team ultimately took the victory. Now can they put up a fight against the Germans?
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 2 years ago
What do you think? .... They wave the white flag 5 min before the game?
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
LuEez put up a fight? What are you talking about? Italy have been getting the best of Germany for a long time now, Italy beat this same team in 2006 world cup so don't get ahead of yourself, Italy is no Greece
Abgord (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ya bro I remember ozil khedira and reus really sucked in that 2006 world cup
Abgord (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sorry lest we forget gomez mueller and neuer
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Amount of german starting players from 06: 3  Same team huh?
Italy vs Germany -- man what a game! Don't underestimate Italy's old guard, they are legends for a reason
Scs33 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Italy will be a very tough outfit to play as usual, the only thing we can say for certain is that it will be a MUCH better game than this one lol
I pick Italy to win this tournament from the beginning and its going according to plan, Pirlo the best player in the tournament so far, bring on the Germans Italy will beat them as usual, the last four games Italy played against Germany have been 3 victories for the Italians and a draw, I can see why the Germans wanted England instead of Italy, who wouldn't? After this dismal performance from the British, Italians are always tough they are not my original team but I pick them for this tournament.... Good to see Ballotelli showing maturity on the pitch.
Never go off of past results. Its quite ignorant. Without a doubt Italy played great today. I am just being a snob lul
DrTruth Germany will choke as usual, all the pressure will be on them not Italy and that make it more easily for the Italians to win this game
SmallCar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If Italy managed to win against German, then let Spain teaches them a lesson in Final
Nah.... Portugal will beat Spain, and the Italy/Germany game is too close to call!
JoroMekiq (PFC Botev Plovdiv 1912) 2 years ago
A
CheMaradona 2 years ago
Lol not sure if you were being sarcastic or not but then I saw your post up top. LMAO. Love it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football