Forums / England
Order: Newest / Oldest
England V Belgium, Jun 2
Romaboy (AS Roma) 1 year ago
Good game england!
Khessler (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Hahahahahah  
HenryK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Why is there no boring category in the performance pie chart for England?
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 1 year ago
Because that's a given
Dtouch (Ajax) 1 year ago
Its a given...
DaMeUtTe (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Bad ref, we're barcelona light moddaafokkazzz
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
WELBECCCKKKK
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
41. 1% possession? Where are you Carrick...
Graham (Arsenal) 1 year ago
On holiday where he should be. He's s**t! Your worst player of your starting 11
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
@Graham please watch some more football or at least learn something about it
Whetherman (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Statistically top English all-rounder (defence/possession/attack) in premiership this year. SO no, not worst player at all. That would be Fabio
Hearditbefore (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bit rich Graham
Khessler (Manchester City) 1 year ago
England sucked it up real good today
Belgium (a team where most of the starters were under 24) took them to town. All they were missing was a bit of cutting edge
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
England really need a Carrick/Scholes
Whetherman (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Carrick AND Scholes!
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
No they don't, they need someone new and young to step up. Scholes and Carrick have had enough caps for everyone to know that they aren't the answer to Englands success. Neither are Gerrard, and Lampard. They couldn't get it it done in their prime, why would it happen now?
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
If they want to be successful, they must have a player like zidane
Reventon (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wait.... Carrick is not in the team? Lol.... Good luck england really...
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Welback should keep frm getting fat, otherwise we might just have another heskey
HailGiggs11 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well before anyone can take you seriously with this post you should probably should be able to spell his name correctly. It's Welbeck, moron
Rangzw (Barcelona) 1 year ago
On no not another spelling naaar-zee
Jon1979 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Nazi comments are definitely appropriate on English Forums! So much for hooligans in Ukraine, when you got so many right here!
Enlarged (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Ok professsor wannabe lesson for you.... Who cares how you spell his name as long as it's close and you know who the person is...
TAIM2DAI (AC Omonia Nicosia) 1 year ago
He plays nothing like Heskey...
Moonshadow (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Lol
NUFCmagpie (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
England are going to fail so miserably in the euros.... Henderson, Downing, no Lampard, no Barry.... And Rooney for only 1 game?
I think Defoe and Welbeck perform well given the chance.... Their a top ten team playing no one else in the top 10 rankings, so I do expect them to finish either first or second
I think you're underestimating france and sweden but maybes that's just me. England relying on welbeck? Kinda sad. Personally think Young will get more goals than Welbeck
Yeah it's true, about Sweden at least; I think it's highly probable that England will finish second. France looks very promising to me, I'm not underestimating them! 'twas a while back when I first expected them to go far in this tournament. However, if France finishes second, a potential clash with Spain would be very entertaining to say the least.

Agree with Young, he's got a bright future!

Lol NUFCmagpie really weird comments.... Since you're the one that predicts england 'to fail so miserably in the euros'. Perhaps you are the one underestimating France and Sweden!
Misunderstanding of the english language bud. If I think England will fail I might be OVERestimating France. Nice try though
I thought about the overestimating part (when I made the original statement), of see it would be true! You predicted england to fail, I thought they would finish second.... Said that 'perhaps' you are the one underestimating them because it seemed like you were trolling; fan of english team with not much faith in your team!
Vanwhitecaps (AS Roma) 1 year ago
What's wrong with Beckam?
Spurs10 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
He's 38...
Waylandermerc (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He can place a ball better than anyone on the pitch. That more than makes up for a small lack of stamina...
Beckham was finished a long time ago
Djkikis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
England wins and they get shite reviews? What kind of fan base is that?
Those who thinks that england is good do not understand football at all. Yes, they have some good players, but their tactics suck. They should change their tactics in order to win something. However, over these yrs, their coach are not doing anything at all
I'd say it's our whole system, not technical enough, change the type of people we employ at the FA for veteran ex footballers from to to bottom
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@hearditbefore - having professional footballers run the FA makes too much sense, and the FA Monarchy won't have any of it, they need to maintain the status quo
Yoo1954 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
England scores a well strucken goal and hits a post. How is that "lucky. " They played well
Niurenmexi (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What the highlights do not show is Belgium's volley that also hit Joe Hart's right post before Defoe's post-er
No point in being defensive, we just ain't that good. Check the Dutch!
Ponch (Standard de Liège) 1 year ago
Yop, I'm not sure England was lucky, but the highlights really don't reflect the game
The volley took a deflection b4 it hit the post, Hart was wrong footed
BeefCurtains (Limerick) 1 year ago
*clicks Rubbish*
For england
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Great finish from welbeck. Might go a long way to nailing down that strikers spot

Kick4Life - changing lives through football