Forums / England U21
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain U21 V England U21, Jun 12
Jonsi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Stupid game is clearly a offside ~refree c**k eye
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Oh f**k off you arrogant bastard, how come only a handful of spain fans saw the handball that gave them the lead
Danny18 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Under-21 & Senior teams both are so disappointing.... !
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hold on.... We can put things right today, if we put in a great performance.... ;D
Sasky (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
England goal was clearly off side.... The scorer come from behind...
And the spain goal was clearly handball but you arrogant bastards seem to not notice that
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 3 years ago
I really don't understand why so many voted rubbish for Spain. Oh well they played way better than England today!
Familesso (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What happens to this England's youth spirit once they pass 21 yrs? I think they all just turn into celebrities and can't manage to play together as a National team...
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Average game
Dellex (Wellington Phoenix) 3 years ago
1 Goal offside, 1 handball.

Lots of boring passing, crappy finishing and longballs.

Its all well and good if you pass the ball for over an hour, but its seriously boring to watch if you don't take a shot (and get it on target).

Both teams were well average. Nothing to get excited about here, folks!
ShelfsideMax (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Nice assist from Walker
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
I think the spain goal was with his hand and the england goal was offside so 0-0 was the right score for this game
Diemannschaft (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nah I watched this game on live t. V and it showed a way closer up angle in which showed he used his head, so realistically is should have been a 1-0 result for spain
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I thought it was 1-1
LOL at Diemannschaft, no, he used his hand you blind bastard, it's clearer than maradonna's hand of god
Ares88 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
How could you not call that offsides?
How can they not see the handball
SoniPique (Manchester United) 3 years ago

SoniPique (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LOL @ whoever thumbed up
Firesoul87 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
We should of won this game. England were pathetic compared to us however we lacked a killer finish. Lets hope we improve on that if we are to win this tournament. Lol on the bias on this site spain 41 rubbish votes, england 70 great votes, please come on
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Pathetic is abit strong. England, just like Spain, had chances to win this game but on the whole both put in a lackluster performace with two suspect goals. You said it yourself, 'we lacked a killer finish', sounds pretty pathetic if you ask me.
A draw was probably the right result
Firesoul87 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Yeah, I know pathetic was a bit too strong. I agree our finishing was pathetic too. What I meant was since we dominated england in possession it was ours to win it
MariS (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Aww wish the vid was longer.... But crap refereeing seriously
CalumLUFC 3 years ago
This is one of the most boring games of football I have ever seen. If anyone else had the misfortune of sitting through 90 minutes of it I share your pain.

Spain just passed the ball around and created very few chances (probably why they only showed the goals) and England just gave the ball away as soon as they got it. Whats the point in having all that possession if you do nothing with it.

Punaniking (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
A goal scored with a hand and a goal scored from offside. The soccer god's evened this one out it seems

Kick4Life - changing lives through football