Forums / England U21
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain U21 V England U21, Jun 12
ElecktroNabi (Bayern München) 3 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Male18uk9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Look at Englands goal closer. At first because of the camera angle it looks offside but when you line up the far left Spanish defender with Welbeck using the grass line you can see that they are level
Fredward40hands (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Are you high? He was clearly offside
Moron (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He is not clearly offside.... Maybe you need to stop smoking the s**t that comes out of your ass.

Male18uk9 has a valid point, you can't say he's offside from that angle, if he is offside its a very close call and not an easy one for the linesman to make
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I would say he is offside but the referee's decision is understandable. Late in the game, it would've been a controversial decision either way. The English youngsters played better as they went on, I'd say they deserved that goal
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Were the refs under 21 too?
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yup all the fans and commentators also were all U-21!
SoniPique (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Fifa 11 + Gerard Pique =....     Link: youtu.be/qB_Si8uqMP8
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think that might have been offsides
CalumLUFC 3 years ago
Can someone please explain to me why a 23 year old play in an under 21's game. Thanks, love Calum
Punaniking (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
They can play if: at the start of the campaign they were 21 or younger. Since qualification for this tournament began in march 2009, there could be many players that are 22 or 23
CalumLUFC 3 years ago
Cool thanks
Punaniking (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
A goal scored with a hand and a goal scored from offside. The soccer god's evened this one out it seems
CalumLUFC 3 years ago
This is one of the most boring games of football I have ever seen. If anyone else had the misfortune of sitting through 90 minutes of it I share your pain.

Spain just passed the ball around and created very few chances (probably why they only showed the goals) and England just gave the ball away as soon as they got it. Whats the point in having all that possession if you do nothing with it.

MariS (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Aww wish the vid was longer.... But crap refereeing seriously
Firesoul87 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
We should of won this game. England were pathetic compared to us however we lacked a killer finish. Lets hope we improve on that if we are to win this tournament. Lol on the bias on this site spain 41 rubbish votes, england 70 great votes, please come on
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Pathetic is abit strong. England, just like Spain, had chances to win this game but on the whole both put in a lackluster performace with two suspect goals. You said it yourself, 'we lacked a killer finish', sounds pretty pathetic if you ask me.
A draw was probably the right result
Firesoul87 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Yeah, I know pathetic was a bit too strong. I agree our finishing was pathetic too. What I meant was since we dominated england in possession it was ours to win it

LOL @ whoever thumbed up
Ares88 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
How could you not call that offsides?
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
How can they not see the handball
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 3 years ago
I think the spain goal was with his hand and the england goal was offside so 0-0 was the right score for this game
Diemannschaft (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nah I watched this game on live t. V and it showed a way closer up angle in which showed he used his head, so realistically is should have been a 1-0 result for spain
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I thought it was 1-1
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LOL at Diemannschaft, no, he used his hand you blind bastard, it's clearer than maradonna's hand of god
ShelfsideMax (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Nice assist from Walker
Dellex (Wellington Phoenix) 3 years ago
1 Goal offside, 1 handball.

Lots of boring passing, crappy finishing and longballs.

Its all well and good if you pass the ball for over an hour, but its seriously boring to watch if you don't take a shot (and get it on target).

Both teams were well average. Nothing to get excited about here, folks!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Average game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football