Forums / England U21
Order: Newest / Oldest
Serbia U21 V England U21, Oct 16
Hatooma10 (Al Ahly) 2 years ago
Its disgraceful to all humans how racism with its ugly and ignorant face is still among us. And strange enough Europe with all its advancement has the worst of it.... I pray for peace, communication and prosperity of us all
Atlbeats (Chelsea) 2 years ago
.... Eastern europe...
Shadowolfs (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Racism has no place in the game. This was terrible and should never have happened. I agree with the who ever said that Serbia should be banned from international football for 5 years. Racist chants, assault of player by throwing objects, and then just the total lack of class from the Serbian players. Only a few were trying to break it up and it was terrible. I don't think England threw a punch and yet took all of that and just walked off the pitch. England U21 Class.... Serbia U21 school pissed off school boys
Ladino (Juventus) 2 years ago
No comment.  
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Serbians may hate black people, but everybody hates serbians
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The Serb 's are Sore losers
No1spacecowboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
As an irishman I have no love for the english footballers but this was a disgrace nobody should have to put with this kind of abuse. Fair play to the english players they showed themselves as better people than those serbian cavemen
Glauber (Bayern München) 2 years ago
What do serbians think about this!? Such a shame. Another beautiful impression of eastern europe football. U21, this is the future
NorwayKing (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Am I only one who likes team fights? I think nothing else brings players together because it is a opportune chance to show that they have each other's backs 100%

Kick4Life - changing lives through football