Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Your 2011/2012 Dreamfooty Jersey!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Following last year's thread, here's the place where you can show off you Dreamfooty kit.
You just need to write [ kit]USERNAME[ /kit] without the spaces, replacing the word username with your own username of course.

Here's the kit of my team, the Abattoir Blues:
LordLloyd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Both this and the previous jersey look great though I really liked the first one.  !Like
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Both are sweet J, I think the first one had a little more pop, but can't argue with the controversy all star
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Dancing With The Stars.... Footy version?
Haha, thanks guys. I loved the first one, but given the fact a whole heap of Arsenal fans decided to hate me after I informed them Cesc was doing great and scored his first goal, I got rid of the 'Fabre Gas' crest on my shirt and went for the Controversy All-Star, which is what I am here, apparently
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago

To Confirm, post your own kit by typing [kit ]username[/ kit]
Without any spaces, obviously replacing the word username with your own username.
Scroll down to mine Ant and fix it.... Thanks....

BTW.... Classic Pool.... Gotta' love it! I really like their whole line this year....
 2011-2012 Deniers United Home Jersey
Very nice  
Thanks!
Advanced simplicity indeed. Nice combination of colours, the logos match the shirt perfectly
Inspired by Olympique Marseille's colors and love Cantona!
This one looks very cool clean and fresh
Sweet...
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
This is great. Love the design. Good work
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Looks old school liverpool
Mumbai (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Tasty
A bit welly phoenix ant
Very much! For those that don't know, this is the team I work for: Link: www.google.co.nz/search?q=wellington%20phoenix%20j...
Yah - very similar-  @Ant: what you work for them?
Awesome dude -- great insight on something I dint know
This man has carried the best of them off...
Jawn (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Cool thread    
Plain and simple jawn, its whats inside the kit that counts

Nice "thread" J *wink* *wink*.... I made a yoke

Oh Jawny boy already made it, shenanigans haha

I went with the old school look, the sponsor is always the hardest thing to choose, Rafa's is class, Stella, Chug, Robbie Fowler's yayo, and especially the controversy all stars, all look good. I love the Gerrard's fight bar, but it doesn't look too good on this kit

Everybody's above is really awesome good stuff mine will probably change a lot but I like this one, looks a little goofball but that's a good thing
Good
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great idea, Jeroen. Mine's done and ready to test it's beauty against everybody here's but, when I am finishing the final touch to the shirt, the sport logo (pike, dumbo, noob) is there an option to not have to include it on the shirt. Thanks for the tip, here it is anyway.

Credit where credit's due: an identical topic was created by Ant, last year. And yeah, there is that option: just reset your shirt and don't click on those logos
I agree with you that if that PIKE logo was gone it would look far classier. Awesome design
Jimmy.... WTH? You went all Italian? Not like you at all.... You feelin okay man?
Change the colour of the pike logo jimmy, nice effort
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It looked very cool with the Scholes sponsor (the colors matched perfectly)...
Or am I confusing with Hithere's?
Lol.... Yeah there is slight difference between his kit and my kit....  
Hithere (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Didn't notice before. Our kits do look similar
When I posted it my kit was completely different but then I got few good ideas when I saw others kit(but urs wasent there till that moment of time)....

But yeah even after editing it I think urs look much better than mine....

Heres this seasons effort.... Besties babes    
Cool
I just changed my shirt completely, then looked through this topic and my new one is basically exactly your one - now I have to remake again!
Keep it, its a different colour, you can't keep changing it everytime someone designs a kit like yours, , , , lol, you'll go mental, between that and dreamfooty
Haha, nah I had a classic Liverpool shirt kind of thing, then decided on a change, but that meant my shirt looked like this, not the other way around

I went back to the Liverpool one
I just went for the simple irish look, and plainish
Oohhh the indecision.... Lol
Cylon Zombies United!  
Looks like he might be next to the MLS....
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 3 years ago
Very nice Thumbs up
Tobes (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Awesome Thread(s). I'm new to this so don't laugh (too much) if my team does as bad as my shirt design.

I decided to have my minor shirt sponsor as Noob seeing as it's my first crack at DF. The Fowler Coke seemed to go best with the Kit colours and is hilarious just quietly. All of the tampered footy based Sponsorships/Logos are really well done, who made them?
My team is the "Misfits" considering the disparity between my best and worst players and my likeliness of doing any good in the comp
Lee, me, Alen and raf made the logos about two years ago. That's why some are out of date, but most of them are still quite funny

Glad you enjoyed them
Haha nice one bud I actually like the kit a lot so maybe you will do well in the dreamfoot definitely a unique kit though which is usually what I go for too

All the sponsors are class for sure
Slightly McDonalds uniformy
Ant don't forget the bunch of other footytubers like me who contributed and made some of the logos too.
Apologies, it was ages ago - no offence meant. It was certainly a footytube community effort and thank you
Haha no problem Ant. I'd be surprised if you remembered everyone who contributed. It was a fun thread with everyone showing their photoshop skills (or lack of). There should be another one like that. We've had the same logos for about 2-3 years now!
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I was thinking the same thing, hithere. Its been such a long time since those were created that I am sure footytube has grown so there should be more ideas and people with photoshop skills this time around
Looks like motherwell from the spl
     Villa Gorillas
Nice reid the cigar co is class on it
Nice one reid, it looks the part
Dvno893 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
   FC Fuego
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
                   Deep South FC's official Kit unveiled