Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Why Is Dreamfooty Not Updated? (aimed At Staff)
Gomlee (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I was going to buy Van der Vaart but he's still not part of the premier league apparently? Isn't it about time you updated it, and made all the players that has transfered part of there current clubs? On to another question, if I do buy Van der vaart i'll still recieve the points he collects right?
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
It doesent matter who he plays for erik, you still get the points for HIM as long as he doesent move outside the four divisions that dreamfooty covers, so its not a big deal
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Us mods can't change a player's team, only the mighty Ad-Minh I Strâ-Thörs can. And they live deep inside the darkest caves of the tallest mountain in a realm no man can enter. Only hot women can, and they need to perform the nastiest things heroic quests to convince them.

So basically unless you're blessed with a huge rack, forget about getting VDV as a Spurs player. But to answer your last question: yeah, you do get pts for VDV, even though he's listed as a Madrid player in DF
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We don't update teams because that's the way the game goes. Players, coaches and so on are "locked in" at the start of the season when everyone makes their teams.

Perhaps in future leagues Matt might decide to put in a January update
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Dude.... That is a horrible Avatar.... But kinda funny.... Maybe. Not sure.... Kinda disturbing.... But then much is disturbing here, so....
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Players are fixed in their teams at the start of the game. If we decided to move them about we would have just as many people saying 'I can't buy anyone else from Man Utd because blah moved to them'.

Regardless of the team a player is listed for he will earn you points as long as he is playing in the 4 leagues we cover. Therefore you can buy Van der Vaart from Real Madrid and he will get the points he earns at Spurs
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Agreed, if we moved VdV to Spurs and some dreamfooty team already had two Spurs players and VdV, that would mean they now had three spurs players, breaking the system

Kick4Life - changing lives through football