Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Are You Planning On Buying During The Next Dreamfooty Transfer Period?
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I am curious to know who you footytubers are gonna' buy during the next transfer period which starts on the 31st of January....
Obviously not everyone will buy someone due to the fact that they have a great team, but there is room for improvement in just about everyone's team.... Mine especially.
During the next transfer I think that I am going to sell Baines (Def) and buy Pique....
Also Jovetic and maybe buy Messi if I have enough....
I wish I didn't have to sell Jovetic, but he just doesn't get all that much playing time....
Kestonj (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I'm going to definitely sell Metzelder, and Nani and possibly.... Metzelder has only give me a miserable 13 points since the start of the season, I don't know if her retired from professional football or what but it was depressing! So I'm going buy Cuéllar to replace Metzelder and Fabregas to replace Nani. I want an Additional striker up front with messi and Bellamy so I'm thinking either Drogba or Tevez. I'll probably buy Essien as well and sub Aquilani as soon as he gets fit because Aquilani is taking long to build up points and find his grove with liverpool
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
OUT  *Storari  *Lass Diarra    IN  *Pato  *Lampard  *A good Goalie
Can anybody suggest me a good goalie? Please
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Shay Given
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Rodwell, Johnson, and probably Vermaelen OUT....

Tevez, and the other I probably decide later IN....

Definitely buying Tevez though.
Vermalaen has been one of my highest scoring players, strangely. He's not even my star defender
Haha my strangest and the best decision ever was to make Vermaelen a star defender...
Good luck with that Pragathish!

"Arsenal fear defender Thomas Vermaelen has broken leg"

Link: news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/...
What the hell? Nooo  Ant:The Party Pooper
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Not think so......Looks like his injury is not serious!

Link: www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2558/news/2010/01/28/17655...
Woohoo!  Rockerr:The Party Starter
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Vermaelen leg is not broken keep him in your team
Derby22 (Derby County) 4 years ago
Non of my midfield because I think it's amazing. Nani, Deco, Ronaldo, and Xabi alonso. I might sell peter Crouch as well, and maybe change my formation. I'll need a better goalie, I might sell nani and hopefully if I have enough money I'll probably buy steven Gerrard. I want to sell some defence to, and get either Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand, or hopefully, though I won't have enough money, John Terry. Basically all I want to do in the next transfer window is sell David James and buy either Shay Given, Petr Cech, Edwin Van Der Sar or Julio Cesar
Well, I've confirmed it now. As I can only get 3 people, I say I got pretty good people. Julio Cesar, Nemanja Vidic, and Fernando Torres. Apart from the fact that Torres and Vidic aren't playing right now, at least they'll be back playing on the pitch sooner or later
I also sold John O' Shea and David James as well. (Bad decision). Well, at least now I've finally got some substitutes for my team!
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Storari and catermole out. Fabregas, Valdes and A good defender(may be terry) In!
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Buy:Cuellar, Vermaelen, Tevez  Sell:Skrtel, Munianin
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Tevez and Bellamy is all you need
BIG hint: Link: news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/...

Arsenal fear defender Thomas Vermaelen has broken leg

Expect a dreamfooty firesale. Anyone have a suggestion for a great cheap replacement?
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Tevez and drogba!
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm thinking of getting Ronaldinho and Teves or drogba
Somere (Portmore Utd) 4 years ago
Rooney, rooney, rooney
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I'll sell cannavaro, it does make me won only 55 points? I will replace Maicon or Alves
Brazilix (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I'm thinking of changing all my attackers. I may keep Rossi or Owen depends on the finances, but one of my primary targets to bring in the team is Fabregas. Other players that keep wondering in my mind are Villa & Ronaldinho. Since my funds are quite limited I'm afraid I can't allow to buy them all, but let's wait a couple of days and we'll see what can be done

All the luck to fellow footytube managers in finding their best solutions
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Definitely buying Tevez today, and maybe sell Buffon and I sure sell Johnson, Rodwell also must be gone. For the goalie, I'm thinking of Van Der Sar or Casillas

Kick4Life - changing lives through football