Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Welcome To The Bundesliga / EPL Dream Footy League!
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 3 years ago
Congrats to all of you who have picked German and EPL players thus far.... It looks as if that will be paying off somewhat. I am stunned by the lack of EPL players in the top 20 though.... Is this the future? We still have Serie A and La Liga very soon.... But other than a few players it would appear the numbers are in Germany 1st and England 2nd....

Expect some wild changes in the next few weeks in the leader board! It's good to be starting a new year.... Especially since I am ahead of most of my old friends on the site.... Lol.... Eat my dust!

Villa Gorillas Rule!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yeah, the strike in Italy and Spain leaves its marks for now. The early Bundes start does the same.

I clearly went for the early lead, but I didn't completely forget about the rest. I have Huntelaar and Salihovic as my star striker and -midfielder for now, but soon I'll sell them and replace them with Villa (as a star striker) and a 3m midfielder, and make Özil my star MF. I'm not planning on letting that comfortable and shiny n°1 position go easily
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
For f**k's sake J it's a game it's supposed to be fun hahaha more power to you though buddy, just promise you won't lose sleep over the dreamfoot and don't take this the wrong way I am only trying to say, don't take it too seriously
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
And it seems like many will be practicing the German to Spanish immigration so it's all good in the hood J, again though have fun with it bud

Kick4Life - changing lives through football