Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Transfer Window NEWS
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
If yes, when is the next one?
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Is the transfer window closed?
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yes its closed.... The next one is in april I think. Check the DF FAQ page, scroll all the way down
Benjaminp (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Is the transfer window now closed? I thought I had a few more hours, I still need to dump Carrera and pick up Conte...
ILuvEPL (Liverpool) 1 year ago
When I start to earn points for my new players which I bought on this transfer window?
I bought Balotelli Fabregas and Nagotomo havent got any points for them yet.... Thanks
Matt (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Earliest you can earn points is the save point after you purchased them. So if you did the transfers first thing on Saturday then the first time they can score points is after Tuesdays save point.
As there are no qualifying matches this week due to international friendlies the next raft of matches will be on Saturday
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hey Matt, I posted on your wall regarding my DF.

Btw, will the transfers include new players previously out of the DF? They be reflected inside the game now?
E. G. Moussa Sissoko to Newcastle
There will be some new players added as they move within the game
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
And watch for players moving "out" of our dreamfooty leagues, you don't want to be left with someone playing the second half of the season in poland.... Lol
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
That is why matts idea of having the window a week after everything has settled down on the real transfer scene is a good one, then you can't make the mistake of buying a player who is moving out of the league on the last day for example, so all the transfers should be done and dusted when dreamfootys window opens
Badge (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^Good point, Tony.  Matt, you've done a great job with updating all the players and their prices!  Well done, mate
In the upcoming transfer window you will notice that players will change clubs as our data providers updates all the moves in the last few days of the real world transfer window.

During the transfer window prices may also fluctuate to reflect the popularity and points a player has,

Good Luck!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football