Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Transfer Window Deadline
Matt (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
Hi Dreamfootyers

After much discussion the following has been decided.

The first transfer window will close on Sunday 22nd August at 12:00pm. In the meantime you can buy and sell players as you like. You will receive full points for players in your team (including subs) for all the games they have played in even if they have not been in your team for that period. Players you remove from your squad will not add to your points total

The teams players are in right now, will be locked in for the rest of the season. This is to ensure that we can maintain the two players from each team constraint.

New and users who do not have a Dreamfooty will be able to create a team after the Transfer window has closed however they will only receive points for games the players play in from the next day onwards.

League tables and point scoring will go live in the next few days, so stay tuned
Sjsung (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Matt>>You worte "Sunday 22nd August"    Is it sunday the 23rd or saturday the 22nd?
Matt (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
This is a typo original date was for last Sunday which we extended to 12:00pm this Saturday but forgot to change the day.

So to confirm transfer window closes on 22nd Saturday at 12:00pm or if you like about 33mins from now
XXTHoMzAXx (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Proberbly  
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
I think my friend just created a team today? So when does it actually close next weekend? When the real transfer window closes?
Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 5 years ago
I created my team monday. When do I start getting points?
Welly (AC Milan) 5 years ago
?
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
This weekend you will begin getting points, don't panic peeps
Duartej86 (CA Boca Juniors) 5 years ago
Anybody knows what happen to heinze and milito?
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Haha Heinze is outta' there.... They picked up Albiol and Arbeloa  
Acmilanshev (AC Milan) 5 years ago
I want to buy Ronaldo!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Awesome I am excited I just made team today. I've got El nino up top so I should fair just fine I think. Matt and Lee and Moonpig and the rest of the staff, thanks for putting this together it seems like it will be a lot of fun. Peace

Kick4Life - changing lives through football