Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Total Number Of Players Playing The Fantasy League?
Danielk (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Sorry in advance if this is easily found but I can't find it anywhere.... Can only see top 100 and my position
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It's not displayed for any of us, but Matt might know how many there are. Although every hour the number most likely increases. I believe last year there were around 6, 000
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I did some digging up for you and found that there were 18,893 users playing dreamfooty last season. I would think there are more people playing this time around or at least about the same.

I found the number of users under "Top Formations" it must include every user because every formation is included.

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/footytube-blog/dreamfooty...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Almost 19, 000? All right, I was the best of a small town
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
And I was second best.... As always it seems
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
Jeroen you won last season's DF? Dude how do you handle it. Hanging around the top 100 is driving me bananas trying to figure out why I'm not doing better/what I can do to get better. Of course the answer seems to be 'calm the eff down and give it some time' but damn those emergency xfer windows taunting me!
Drdownundermum (Charlton Athletic) 3 years ago
That many, but I expect some players have more than one team?
AS a complete noober I am quite pleased with my position on the leader-board if that the case!*%$#@&&**
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
Man, I was in the same boat last year. Really didn't know crap about european soccer, so finishing in the top 500 out of 20, 000ish wasn't a bad result. This year I won't be happy unless I'm in the money; doubly so since I spent the money to get the extra 25M from Pro+
Danielk (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Cheers guys checking the formations was a clever way around it, although ud really expect this stat to be visible.... Hopefully something the developers will include in the future. Haha yeah I'm quite pleased with my rank as well, mostly due to andy carroll bagging a hattrick vs. Villa last weekend!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football