Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Top Ten, Baby! - Nov 2010
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago

I just checked the DF leagues and as it stands, I'm in the top ten! Just wanted to boast really. I came second overall last season and can't see myself getting that kind of luck again.

If anyone's looking for a good tip, I'd suggest going Pro+. You get extra funds and extra transfer windows. Plus you help the site keep running and also help charity!

Good luck all, and use the next transfer window wisely!

Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Nice one ant, you fairly snuck in there mate, I'm out the back door, up around 700th, I have a great team, but most of them are on the treatment table, and have been for weeks, two of them star players.
Its great to see a mod holding our end up.... Lol
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Cheers Tony, I'll also take solace in the fact I have the cheapest team in the top 10. Bargain hunter!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Supermarket sweep.... Lol, dale winton.... Lmao, shop till ya drop
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
I was in 15th two weeks ago.... And Ronaldo and RM decided to wake up =(((
Hithere (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Whoo-hoo! Tied at second place!
But I'm pretty sure I'll drop like a stone once ronaldo's scoring streak ends. I'm thinking of getting messi too by sacrificing Pep but I'm still not sure
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Don't do it. Messi is a guarantee for success and tons of points. By the way: if you do go on with it, you don't have to sacrifice Pep, as coaches don't count as part of a team: you can have 2 Barça players and still hang on to Pep, as long as you have the dough
I know but I mean, i'll sacrifice Pep + some other player to get back money which I spend on a 14m coach like the AC Milan coach + Messi.

I've worked out my 2 (hopefully) best possible scenarios:
Sell Sagna+Fletcher+(maybe Pep)
Opt 1. BUY Messi+Allegeri+some cheap player
Opt 2. BUY D. Alves+keep Pep/Mourinho+some cheap player

One is attack-minded, the other is aiming for cleansheets. Opt 1 does look more promising but then I really like to have either Pep or Mourinho still as my coach. And my defensive minded approach is what got me to 2nd place (as of now) anyway so I do like a defensive formation. Dilemma!

But why am I revealing my DF tactics to you? You're supposed to be my enemy. You're the current DF champion title holder.... Haha
Theshid (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm scared of Jeroen he's climbing fast lol
At 14M I don't think allegri is the best choice coach...
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Numero uno hoping it will last some time ^^
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I really want to end up top 3.... That's where the money's at ill need some luck in avoiding injuries though.

Currently in 5th, but it is a wide open race for even second place.

How did robbery climb so fast? He is really pulling away
He'll come back down to earth when the bundesliga takes their winter break.    .... And I bust messi's kneecaps....
My aim is also Top 3. And Sumdumfu, please don't bust Messi's kneecaps, I'm thinking of getting him.... Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football