Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tips For Dreamfooty 2012 - 13
Jimmybreeze (FK Partizan Beograd) 1 year ago
I take it all back. Buy Messi. Invest in stocks. It's a guaranteed winner.    Good luck.
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
There's so many different options. I went on for hours and hours last year cause you needed subs and I didn't have as much money but this year I went pro and don't need subs, so I spent alot good money on good players and I'm pretty happy. I like my team alot and should be good But everytime I look at it theres always something I want to change and check out. But its good
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You describe me when you said "so I spent alot good money on good players and I'm pretty happy. I like my team alot and should be good But everytime I look at it theres always something I want to change and check out"
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Exactly its hard, just going through it again cause aguero hurt for a bit so shuffling things around but who knows Just wish I would know which team I chose would do the best out of my options
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I really appreciate the changes the management did of this season. For example, the two weeks that we have to choose our team. I remember last season I used two of my emergency transfers early after choosing bench-warmers. But, this season we can carefully choose our team after seeing who is lineup and who is not. I spend hours and hours everyday analyzing and rearranging my team. I like it
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well played but I changed some things

Kick4Life - changing lives through football