Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Bargains That Rose In Price - DF 12/13
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I've been following the Dreamfooty prices... And remembered for example getting ryan taylor for 3m at the start of last season but eventually lost track as the season wore on.

Thought of keeping a thread to note the meteoric rise of bargain players over the course of DF season. And as Matt Promised, The price changes have arrived sooner than later...

So let's all add to this thread and celebrate our bargains Hopefully this would help us to understand each league and it's players better. (I actually know nothing much about Bundesliga till I started playing DF last season)

**Disclaimer: I understand many people want to win the DF, so you may resist posting your bargains until after 1 sept or after they rise in price from their original**

Introducing one of the top capture at early stage of DF to start the ball rolling -drumsroll-

Michu (3m to 8m - correct as of 28/8)

His performances for swans made many people sit up and take note and put him on their DF teams! A virtual unknown to many outside LaLiga, he actually was one of the better players for Rayo Vallecano, scoring a blistering 17 goals in 39 appearances in his first season.

Michu signed a 3 year contract with Swansea City for just £2 million! He could prove to be the transfer of season for the Swans as the top scorer now with 3 goals in just 2 games gone in the EPL.

Signs are that He has the ability to replicate what he did at Rayo Vallecano after fitting in seamlessly into Michael Laudrup's new look Swans.

Other possible bargains related to Michu:
J. De Guzman (4m)
Michael Laudrup (3.5m) brought in Guzman on a season long deal from Villarreal. He has worked with swans boss previously at Mallorca and looks an important player for Swans in the starting two games in the starting XI.

This BBCode page will help in your postings
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I got Modric for 11 mil from Tottenham, now he's 14. 5 at RM
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haha, wow you got modric cheap. I hope he gets some games against competition at Real! He could turn out to be a good signing for them
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Lmao @ Thecount9010's pic. I laughed so hard when I saw it.
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Mou is the boss
Eden Hazard (10m to 13m - correct as of 28/8)

Signed for a fee believed to be £32m hazard was a bargain in DF for his calibre at 10m.

Many questioned whether hazard would be able to step up his game but with 3 assists and a goal he looks a good bet for chelsea's hopes and our DF teams.

Having ability to unlock defences and bring others play is a plus, even Torres is playing well with his supply and linkup play from midfield.
Falcao(14m to 16m - correct as of 28/8)

The player facepalming behind Falcao says it all. With 3 goals and an assist in the opening two games, which included a blistering hatrick against Bilbao the Columbian Ace represents a bargain for being potentially a star Striker on anyone's DF team. Probably the next best thing after Messi and Ronaldo.

Hithere (Manchester United) 1 year ago
36 goals in all competitions last season is not so shabby. Pretty good deal at 14m. Still decent at 16m
Agreed mate. He's a beast haha called tigreee
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 1 year ago
Hahah I have all these guys on my squad with their cheaper prices DD
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
I got Hazard at 10m and Falcao at 14m.  Another bargain imo was Welington, Malaga defender, for 3. 5m. Now he's worth 7m.
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Bas Dost(Wolfsburg) 3 million - 6 million
I haz him it's a steal
Haha. I don't know aboutthis player at all! My knowledge of Bundesliga is still quite lacking
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Wow 3 million, what a steal for whoever got him early
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Well he is coming in from the dutch league. I had him for 3m but then sold him but decided to go back to him and his price had gone up by 3m. I didn't really understand this because he hadn't scored any goals yet where as michu had scroed 3 already and his price remained the same
Michu's price has gone up. And bas Dost did score, in the opening game. Also scored in the German Pokal cup before that
I didn't mean yesterday, a week back. Dost's price went up before he scored in the league. Where as michu who had scored in the league twice had the same price.

Whatever though I got michu when he was cheap and I don't need dost so its all good
Franboy (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Fergusson 11, 5 --> 14
SongkyKong (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Fellaini 8. 5-11m
Badge (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hazard: First change in price: 10m to 13m. He's now worth 15m! Holy crap!

Shinji Kagawa: 11m to 14m.

Coentra costs 12m. I think he was cheaper before, too. Not sure, though
Coentrao was 9 million before
He's now hit with a ban of four matches
Already has served one
I am pretty sure E. Elia was 4m earlier in the window, I was hoping to make some late changes and put him in as a bargain sub, but he is now 8. 0m, ah well.

Bargains that are available right now, which I had once decided to use but later switched are:

Edit: I made the hints even more vague now and removed one, since I may add them back.

-A manager in Bundesliga at a good club. (in Europa League)

-A Goalkeeper in Bundesliga, wears blue, recently acquired by his team. (might be risk since the team is inconsistent but he is very good and may help get clean sheets)

-A Defender in Bundesliga, who is the captain of his team. (cheap because of injuries last season, may be a risk)

There are more, but I will only posts these so I won't spoil it for some
Hints will be removed in about 8 hours or even much less.
Haha I think I know which gk you talking about. Theres another italy gk that's cheap too
Yea he is so cheap it's unbelievable, I would put him if I was short on cash
Defender is Howedes (sp?) of course  And I'm guessing that the manager is the Bayer Leverkusen manager
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Adler from HSV?
Spot on Jeroen. Haha. I know about him only cos He was my top GK in Football Manager lol
Howedes is right, and so is Bayer Leverkusen, Adler is wrong. T. Wiese is who I was referring to but Adler is good, just that his team may not do as well as Hoffenheim, who knows.

I added more hints in the "Finding a Bargain - A Guide" thread
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 1 year ago
Elia was 3. 5m. Although he's listed as a midfielder, he plays as a second striker a bit like Michu
CrossfireKeeper (Liverpool) 1 year ago
To be honest I am disappointed with the "dynamic price changes" so far. Although some major standouts (Michu, Hazard) have risen in price, I havent seen any price reductions as the description suggested there would be. I feel like maybe players such as Dempsey, Aguero, Rooney should have had prices reduced. Anyone else feel that way?
Hmmm, true enough, we haven't really seen anyone's price drop just yet. But I think we can expect it to increase more than decrease over the season.

Last season, there were 2-3m players at the start that all rose to 4m regardless of how well they played
I agree about the price decrease. Players like Rooney should definitely decrease in price
Tecko (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Naldo 3 mil to 7 mil
Vidic11m to 14. 5m    I don't quite understand how vidic's price rose lol
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
He scored a goal last game
Cazorla rose from 11m to 13m.... WHY? He's a great player but after 2 goalless draws, his price went up?
Maybe many people are buying him?
"dynamic prices - Prices of players will go up and down all the time depending on performance and popularity. "
Double post  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football