Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Suggestion: Option To Keep Team From Year To Year?
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I thought I'd table the idea of being able to keep your team from year to year. Maybe just provide a few more transfers in the new season for people who chose to do so.

I think you'd have to give the option of being able to start from scratch if you so chose, as there's no real way to prevent people from just starting a new account. But the option to keep your team and just make a few transfers in the new year would be interesting.

One effect it would have is that it would incentivize buying young talent, perhaps keeping a bench with a kind of "youth squad", and it would reward smart bargain buys as you'd be able to keep them the next year.

What do people think?
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Your forgetting the players prices change, so this years team could be well over budget next season, or they could go down.
I can't see that happening to be honest
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Yeah but that wouldn't be any different from the transfer window Tony, a few players prices went up, Michu for example, just meant people got themselves a bargain, if they picked a gem maybe they could cash in on him, interesting idea though
On the other hand, it could lead, over the years to some people amassing so many bargain buys that their team could never be beaten. So maybe not. Maybe you could select to keep 3 players or something, every year?
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
For gods sake change that dp, its like two wee boys fighting under a blanket.... Lol
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
I have to agree with Tony here, I HATE that dp its one of the worst! Lol
I don't think that you're reading the tagline. (I'm not gonna' change it )    No one has any real comments, though, on the idea?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football