Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
'Star Players' Not Working
EstifanosT (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
The tranfer window has come and gone, I added lahm, aguero. Replacing vidic and tevez who were my star defender and striker. However in the last two games they have not recieved double points. Everytime I log back in, it resets and I'm given the choice to select a star player again. So lahm has given me back to back 14 pt performances. If the star player thing was working were looking at 28 a peice.

Anyways, anybody have a solution? Thanks
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
It sounds like the team isn't saving when you select the player as your star. Did you make sure that you clicked the save team button?

There should be a pop up which says team saved after and the button should return to being greyed out. If this does not happen try clearing your cache or cookies. If you don't know how try searching on your browsers "Help" or try using a different browser
EstifanosT (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Yea your right (sheepishly), my mistake. Thanks for the quick reply
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
No problem, glad I could help
13A1N (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Gutted.... I've missed out on double points only been playing a few days so wasn't sure how to set players as star men.... Figured it now though so hope they do well which is a given from their performances of late, wish I had seen this game/footytube at the beginning of season might have been a bit more interesting for me and got higher up table never mind always next season to take on you pros lol
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Don't worry about it. To be honest unless you start at the beginning you don't have a chance at winning but it is good to start up this season as a practice run for next season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football