Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Star Players
13A1N (Tottenham Hotspur) 8 months ago
Why has my star players been reset? Just logged on to see points accumulated and it's not what it should have been, then I realized that my star players were no longer star players = lost points
Hithere (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Did you save the team after setting the star players? Happened to me once. I set the star players but forgot to save the team
13A1N (Tottenham Hotspur) 8 months ago
Yes deffo saved team
Ltm017 8 months ago
Yeah the same thing happened to me
St1or (Barcelona) 8 months ago
One of my star defenders got no points for yesterdays clean sheet (Chiellini). I hope it's a glitch or something because Juve got a clean sheet and Chiellini scored
Hithere (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Juventus vs Lazio was the Super Cup. Not counted as far as I know. I have a star Juve defender too
4ever (Barcelona) 7 months ago
Not counted, tevez and conte could have give me load more points if that counts
Ltm017 7 months ago
Is anyone going to answer? Or just pretend like questions weren't asked
Matt (Footytube Staff) 7 months ago
Sorry I missed this thread I assumed from the title it was just a thread discussing Star Players. For future reference for quesries of this nature it is best to post in a high priority thread like 'Dreamfooty Bugs'.

This is a bit of an odd problem. Star players unlike your starting 11 are saved and active the very moment you save your team. There is no way to reset them or to change them once they have been saved (outside of selling the players). I can only assume that either the team was not saved or there was an interruption in the connection when you went to save your team.

Can you confirm if any other changes you made have been lost?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football