Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Show Off Your 2013/2014 Dreamfooty Team !
Malik 8 months ago
 Thread under construction    
Rubin (Inter Milan) 8 months ago
I hope the construction is going well.
Hithere (Manchester United) 8 months ago
I might as well start it off before the "official" method for sharing teams is enabled

Jeroen (Barcelona) 8 months ago
Excellent choice goalkeeper, I hope
Hopefully yes
Sitting comfortably in second position so far!    Screenshot:  
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 8 months ago
Nice team, you got a lot of top´s in it. Q: Is Baumjohann the save for Hofmann? Well I know after his permance last matches Hofmann should be a starter.
I was thinking of getting Roberto Firmino too. But decided to get Raffael instead. Hope I made the right choice
@Fiasc0: Yeah, Baumjohann is my back-up for any given midfielder that gets injured/doesn't play/whatever. Pity I can play a 3-6-1, haha. Although actually I wouldn't sub off any of my defenders, unless Boenisch if he is no longer a starter.

@Hithere: Both Raffael and Firmino had excellent games so far. Firmino is a risk because as excellent as he was two seasons ago, that's how shaky he was last year. But I think that kid can become absolutely world class, and took a gamble. Also gambled with Neto, bit of a gamble with Ronny and Baumjohann too
That's my team: Freie Schildknappen

[IMG]
[/IMG]
A perfect hattrick of Guardiola and Alaba in all 3 teams so far
Excellent team foran all-Bundesliga squad, though the midfield could've used a better player. Bit disappointed you didn't include any of your own Braunschweig in the starting 11 players though
-_- I´d like to, but I become greedy.... I think Ramos will do better then Kumbela.
Hochscheidt is a clear starter and I choosed him for formation switch when the defence gets an injury or else
Yeah I'd say the midfield is missing one super star player. Gotta' make use of every star player
Sure, but I obviously put the best in to the defence. So midfield only Schalke or Leverkusen left. Draxler is a good choice, . Kramer a bargain, and then I was really thinking a lot what a superb midfielder is left to put in
Well, who knows? Maybe Draxler is even better than some of us think and becomes as prolific with assists and goals as Götze in his breakthrough year. And then leaves for Bayern
Theo (Chelsea) 8 months ago
A Serie A-focussed team; that's interesting. I wanted Muriel, which would've been my only Serie A big shot, but opted for more cheap midfielders after all
Yeah, I was able to find cheap players who will play very regularly at decent-to-good teams in the Serie A. So I'm pretty happy with my team, just hope Ronaldo doesn't let me down, expecting a ballon d'or season
Just noticed you must've made KDB your star midfielder. As much as I love KDB, is he worth that risk?
He isn't lol, I know he won't start every game and will pretty much be rotating with Oscar. Valero is my star midfielder, played 95% of the time for Fiorentina last season and was just shy of 300 pts.

Didn't have the money for the top class star mids - the price I pay for trying to have good players in every position - so had to 'settle' for him. Will see how he does before next window happens, he and Aubameyang might be sold if they're not doing as I hoped
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Tried to do it without Messi or Ronaldo. Let's see.

Pretty all round good team, especially for 120M. But who's your star striker and mid? Missing a super star MF it seems
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Thanks for the comment.

Jesus Navas is my star mid - I was thinking that he could have a great season what with the arrival of Pellegrini and his attacking style of football. Its direct but hopefully I get a lot of assists.

Huntelaar is my star striker. I'm interested in seeing how Llorente does - I will probably be rotating him with Aubameyang.

Your team looks pretty good too, well done
This is my team, Footy Fever:

No subs.

My first mistake of this df season is buying Mathieu. I thought he didn't play much of last season due to injury, but it seems like he's not a starter anymore.
I have also gambled on quite a few players, so I hope that pays off
RGordon (FC Hansa Rostock) 8 months ago
My team this season - pretty content with the set up so far:

4 defenders didn't play yet (3 Italian, including my star defender + Kirchhoff) and still broke the 100 after the first weekend. Could be worse I guess - we'll see.
Haks1 (Bordeaux) 8 months ago
I made some bets, I hope it will work

You are one heck of a betting man to go with a Chamakh/gervinho attack combo!
Haks1 (Bordeaux) 7 months ago
Gervinho plays now for AS Roma and Chamakh for Crystal Palace, so I hope they will play good games there.

I'm just hoping that dreamfooty team will make this changes for good in their database
Harry17 (Manchester United) 8 months ago
Here is my team....    
ARMY
HARRY17's dreamfooty Team
P. Lambert
H. Müller
F. Balzaretti
Y. Nagatomo
L. Shaw
K. Strootman
Philippe Coutinho
Ander Herrera
S. Nasri
G. Bale
G. Higuaín
S. Kagawa
Subs Bench:

Why it is shown as hidden.... !  
Lol, this feature doesn't work yet. You need to take a screenshot of your team, upload it and paste the link here
I thought it works.... Thanks man....  
Can't getting it right....  
Twk80 (Juventus) 8 months ago
My team......100% Serie A base......

[img]

Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 7 months ago
Nice
Twk80 (Juventus) 7 months ago
Thanks mate.... Good luck with your selections...
Laskabacsi (Liverpool) 8 months ago
Here is my team:

I hope stafylidis will earn a starting position same with demichelis.
Expecting rvp and benteke to bring their form and hopefully wilshere will have a good season aswell

Kick4Life - changing lives through football