Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Prizes For Dreamfooty 2014/15
Vlad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi,

Very sorry there has not been any communication regarding this. It was a massive oversight on our behalf and we are looking to set this right as soon as possible.

If you have not already you will soon receive an email with details on how to to claim your prize for the 2014/15 Dreamfooty season.

If you do not receive a mail or feel we may have the wrong contact details please send a mail to: team@footytube.com in the mail include your username and paypal email details important please also update your account with the email you send from so we can verify you are the account holder (to edit your email address go to your profile and hit the edit link).

To say sorry for the delay in addition to your prize money you will also receive a refund for your PRO+ subscription for this year.

Once again sorry for the delay in getting this sorted
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Will the Top 10 100-120 mil players receive Pro+ membership?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
It's all good Vlad. Thanks for keeping up DF and for distributing the rewards!
Juraman (Sochaux) 1 year ago
I still have not received any mail or message about the prizes.... Ok I just saw that we have to send a mail. I do that now
ElGaucho (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Hi All,    I sent the email required but still haven't received any reply or refund.    
Kfgscores (Juventus) 1 year ago
Same here - I sent the email 2 weeks ago but still no reply. Appreciate if Dreamfooty admins can acknowledge receipt.

On a final note - thanks for organizing the new season
Haven't received any reply either :/
St1or (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I had my brother send an email on our behalf. Haven't heard anything, either
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
No prizes given out this year.
No free PRO membership for top 25 people.
Admins say prizes are cheap because prizes are dynamic and will change.
Pick your team early so you have an advantage.

Nothing has been done since you started this season, no response to any forums, no updates to any players price or clubs, no prizes paid. If you can't maintain the game I suggest you shut it down rather than giving false promises.

We appreciate all your efforts but it's becoming a little too ignorant
DF has been a big part of why I continuously visit footytube. I still expect the prizes to be paid out to all the winners.

However, only 1 prize for the winner this year? Winner takes all? Not only that, we are basically going to be forced to make 2 changes a week. That means more traffic for footytube and more $$ in their pocket. But, in about 3 weeks, everyone is going to have essentially the same team and the motivation to continue DF will be lost....

On top of all this, a response from anyone in charge would be nice.
I'm not going to compete if the 2 changes a week rule stands. That just means people with too much time on their hands will win it. I loved the previous format though, it was unique and the best I've seen online yet!
Hittash (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hi matt please distribute the prize those who deserve because they spend lot of their valuable time to become top of the table. At least give a reply to them please
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Lol I haven't even received my last 2 awards now. I don't even hear back from them anymore. I've given up basically
Sorry for you....  
RealFan (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Thinking that we are allowed 2 transfers a week, I made my team based on that. However, it is Tueaday and the transfer market is closed. Did they disregard this new rule?
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ok so if we have two weekly transfers then why is the window closed?
So.... Any news? I would understand if the rewards will no longer be distributed for the coming season since apparently most admins have little time for DF, but the awards from last season should be awarded; it's only the right thing to do
I want to know as well.... At the very least, let us know if we aren't gonna' get paid out.

I've been on this website since 2006 and to be honest, dreamfooty is the best thing about it now. It's a huge turn off if things like this are happening to it.... No pay outs.... No 2 transfers as promised.... No response from any of the 20+ admins on this site. What's going on?
DiegoFC (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
The funny thing is vlad logs in every day yet he can't take 2mins to let people know whats going on
Because he doesn't know anything either
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I get it, the site is run by cun/ts. Fu/ck, I wish I would have known before I started playing
Jimjo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
   Transfer Window is Currently: closed

Kick4Life - changing lives through football