Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Post Your 12/13 Dream Big In Dreamfooty Team!
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Here goes a season of a lot of worry and a lot of expectation. Lets think big.

I've drawn my team from all pools, bargains and superstars, undervalued or fairly valued. A lot to give from all of them, I expect to finish in the top 20.

Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I think your team looks pretty solid on points there already
Fantomas (Manchester City) 1 year ago
You need more subs mate...
Rubin (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
I might sound a bit harsh, but your team is not good enough for top 20. Some people, like Hithere, have both Messi and Ronaldo in their teams and he expects to finish in the top 25
Hithere (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm sure Somere, Jeroen, SoccerIsFootball and Franboy's teams are better. They all probably have a Ronaldo+Messi+Falcao attack with great players in other positions too. They're the veterans
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Lol my defence is s**t, don't start putting mebin top 10 just yet, ill need some luck
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 1 year ago
Because of the 50th anniversary of the Bundesliga I decided to pick this DF season only BuLi players. Well, let´s see how far they come, hopefully well choosen.

Freie Schildknappen

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Jeroen (Barcelona) 1 year ago
This looks strangely much like the team in the Euros
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 1 year ago
Well now its good  
I like the fact they're all Bundesliga players, brave, but you'll never be able to compete for the trophies. Unless you never cared for trophies and just want to have fun
You know what? I wish DF had mini leagues for "All Bundesliga" or "All EPL", etc. Teams. Although we might all end up managing 5 teams and cause our heads to explode
LOL when I read "BuLi" cos I'm a chemist.... It kinda explosive and reactive chemical. I'm sure your team is too
Fantomas (Manchester City) 1 year ago

Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Nice

B. Labbadia (6.0m) - Stuttgart scored the 4th most goals in the Bundesliga last season. Hope they continue that trend and stay in the Europa League

Ž. Brkić (5.0m) - It seems like he's the new Udinese #1. It's a bit of a risk since it's hard to predict Udinese's season but they tend to surprise us no matter how many important players they sell.

Jordi Alba (11.5m) - Good price for a Barca defender. He'll probably be my star defender.
João Pereira (4.0m) - Everyone seems to have him since he's dirt cheap
S. Taylor (4.5m) - He had a brilliant half season with Newcastle last year till he got an injury that required surgery, ruling him out for the rest of the season. Now he's back. It's still a bit of a risk but I hope Newcastle do well.
M. Silvestre (5.0m) - I went back and forth between Ranocchia and him. In the end I went with Silvestre. A bit of a risk as well since I don't know much anything about him

M. Özil (16.5m) - Mr. Reliable for Real Madrid. I thought about getting the cheaper Di Maria, but he's a bit injury prone. Probably my star midfielder.
S. Kagawa (11m) - Looking like he'll have another great season
E. Hazard (10m) - Another player I'm sure everyone will have

L. Messi (31.5m) - Needs no introduction! My star striker.
C. Ronaldo (27m) - Again needs no introduction!
Bas Dost (3.0m) - 38 goals and 9 assists and the Eredivisie top scorer last season says he's worth a punt! Hope he replicates the same form for Wolfsburg.

All in all, my defence is a bit of a risk and weak. And I'm disappointed I didn't get Falcao. But other than that I'm happy with my team and hope I can get into the top 25 this year.

Seems like you missed out on Jordi Alba when he was 10. 5m. I can't believe I didn't get Gotze when he was 7. 5m
Really? He was 10. 5? I picked him really early. He was in the first team I picked, even before the numerous changes that followed
I believe so, yes. I remember him being 10. 5m. But I didn't get him, because of my love for Zanetti.
Oh well, not sure who I could have upgraded with 1m anyway. Although any leftover cash becomes very useful during transfer windows
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Damn if he was 10. 5 my team would be different lol
Oweniit (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Are you sure? Because I also went early and Alba was 11. 5 and Goetze was 9
Badge (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Aahhhhh the Ranocchia/Silvestre dilemma.... One of humanity's biggest mysteries
I, too, spent so much time debating on which one of I should be getting, but went with Ranocchia, in the end...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I love this, well done! Respect to franboy for somehow always outsmarting us
For now I think Ranocchia and Silvestre will both play pretty much the same number of games. And thanks SoccerISFootball. He's a sneaky guy.... Haha
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Alba has always been 11. 5m and goetze 9m, I am pretty sure. I went with ranocchia too over silvestre, though it looks like he is more injury prone than silvestre
Guys, I'm pretty sure I'm right. Especially about Gotze
Hahaha, Hithere you never fail to make me laugh with your dreamfooty stuff. Your team looks really deadly though, and it will definitely be top 20 at the end of the season unless you are plagued by injuries.

@Rubin: I think you are confused with the little mistake-start DF had, where players like Götze were hugely undervalued. At the start of this DF window, I'm quite certain he was 9. 0m already, since I bought him a few hours after it started
Yeah, that's what I thought, I saw Gotze at 9m and Alba at 11. 5m and I made my first team really early too.

Edit: Bayern 6-1 Stuttgart right now with an hour played. I have the Stuttgart manager. This is what my graph is talking about. Sigh.

Edit2: OH and Brkic gets a RED CARD.... Hahahaha. Well played Dreamfooty gods. Well played. Looks like I start the DF season on negative points
Jeroen, you might be right
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I have Brkic too, what I don't get and hope the dreamfooty guys would look at is points associated with red cards. The guy played the game so for me he should get the points for that if he is given negative points for conceding goals. If he is considered to not have played, which is what the points suggest, then he shouldn't be getting negative points for goals either
I agree that the red card points penalty is a bit harsh, especially since the player will be out for the next (next two?) games. But oh well what can you do.
Good thing Ronaldo, Messi and Jordi Alba got me some decent points
Tecko (Arsenal) 1 year ago
GUNNERNOVA
Tecko's dreamfooty Team
Arrasate
A. Consigli
G. Chiellini
Daniel Carvajal
S. Boenisch
A. Ramsey
Ronny
Fàbregas
S. Sam
L. Muriel
O. Giroud
C. Vela
Subs Bench:

I think my team looks pretty decent.

However, I am worried Swansea can't carry their form into the later parts of the season, so my manager choice Laudrup may come back to haunt me. Also, I kind of regret not getting subs or another good striker like Falcao, which IMO will hurt me at some point of the season. Still have 2. 5 mil leftover.

I guess I am hoping for the best now
Oh no.... They didn't update the DF yet in my profile!    Anyone knows how to post your latest team in here?
Never mind I will just type my team out

Laudrup as Gaffer

Buffon
Joao Perreira----Lich(Star)----Pique----Naldo
Gotze----Hazard(Star)----Di Maria----Sneijder----Michu
Messi(Star-you don't say )
For a second, I saw your Euro 2012 team with Arshavin up front and was confused lol
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
My approach was different, I picked best manager over strong strikers
I like your approach.
Who did you get? The top managers do get a lot of points.
They can get as many points as Messi. The only thing is that you can't star your manager so the strong strikers will get double points of the managers
Thecount9010 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Ya I guess the star does make a difference in this game. I wish I knew
My DF team... Wish everyone goodluck ahead of the DF season

Badge (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Niiice
Good team. I like how you got a sub even with Ronaldo + Messi
Haha, Thanks Badge and Hithere. I saw your team Hithere @_@ one awesome team
Barracuda (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Very nice
RRajeev (Manchester United) 1 year ago
RRajeev (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Its still my EURO team...
I know, its happened to me and a few others as well.... Lol  
Must get matt to delete those old teams
Hahaha, happened to me also. I hosted my picture on a closed blog of mine
I'm guessing the guys who were able to post their teams above never took part in dreamfooty before, and we are still stuck with our old teams which matt must have failed to clear, I have left him a message concerning it
No Tony, the guys who posted the teams above took a screenshot lol
We should still not be getting our euro teams appearing, I'm trying to forget my efforts in euro dreamfooty.... Pitiful.... Lol
LOL. Ikr tony, I did poorly for the Euros too just played the Euros for fun
Rockerr (Liverpool) 1 year ago
DELUSIONAL FOOLS
Rockerr's dreamfooty Team
Unai Emery
T. Courtois
S. Boenisch
E. Spahić
Alberto Moreno
J. Terry
Fàbregas
Isco
J. Hofmann
M. Özil
Jesús Navas
Diego Costa
Subs Bench:
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 1 year ago
KFC
Bearwithfish's dreamfooty Team
M. Laudrup
D. Davari
A. Hughes
B. Hangeland
P. Evra
A. Taylor
G. Ramírez
S. Aluko
Á. di María
L. Messi
M. Balotelli
S. El Shaarawy
Subs Bench:
P. Whittingham
Come510 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
CHAMPIONREDDEVILZ
Come510's dreamfooty Team
D. Moyes
H. Lloris
D. Alaba
J. Vertonghen
Alberto Moreno
V. Kompany
Oscar
Nani
J. Hofmann
C. Herd
R. van Persie
A. Stoian
Subs Bench:
Come510 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Still my Euro team lol
Lmao
Hahaha!
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 1 year ago

As stated in the area where you can post your kit, I am pretty new to DF so I hope my team that I've put together can get me some nice points.

I've noticed some of you guys got both Messi and Ronaldo I really wish I got Jordi Alba and Radamel Falcao, ohh well

Edit: Does anyone know why my Dream Football team isn't showing?
Haha are you using BBcodes? As of now, if you follow the posting of team, it will show the Euros Team. Haha. So you must host your photo on a alternate site and link it
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 1 year ago
Thanks Zhen for your help, much appreciated mate!
My pleasure you got a pretty solid team despite not being pro player. Btw, Pato is out injured indefinitely I think. Haha so you might wanna change him out
Ldinho (Manchester United) 1 year ago
So a pretty straight forward team. I don't think I will do well because I did not research at all.    
20LEGEND
Ldinho's dreamfooty Team
P. Di Canio
D. Marshall
R. Vlaar
M. Dawson
Luna
D. Gabbidon
A. Ramsey
J. Wilshere
E. Hazard
H. Ben Arfa
D. Welbeck
R. van Persie
Subs Bench:
Ldinho (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Nvm, you can delete this post...
You can host your picture on another site and link here bro haha. The df team on profile is still broken

Carrera: 3m bargain, I bought him like most people who were aware of his price would have done.
Viviano: another 3m bargain, though I'm sure he still is rated at 3m despite the fact he'll be Fiore's n°1 this season and I just know Fiore is going to do well with their new signings. They're looking great, and despite not playing in Europe, I think Viviano is an excellent choice.
Vincent Kompany: 12.5m, star defender. Clearly 12.5m for the best defender in the world (no, I'm not biased at all, good Sir) who plays all the time in a team with a great defence, is a good deal. I definitely wanted him, because I really wanted to put in my favourite defender, which is him, midfielder (Iniesta) and attacker (the Messiah of course) and make them my stars. Coincidentally, they're all looking to score a lot of points in dreamfooty too ^^
João Perreira: 4m. He had an excellent EC with Portugal, Valencia paid a lot of money for him despite being a poor club and he'll surely become their first-choice right-back.
Isla: 7m. The former Udinese star now plays for the Italian champions, and I am confident he will soon replace Lichtsteiner to be Juve's n°1 right-winger. He's listed as a defender in a team that went undefeated the whole season last season, and he's likely to score a few goals if he becomes fit again. 7m for him will only be a waste if he doesn't start playing soon.
Sakai: I needed another 3m defender badly, to keep my star-spangled midfield and attack. Stuttgart's Sakai seemed a perfect fit, as Stuttgart did rather well last season, especially near the end, and Sakai replaced the Italian full-back to become one of Stuttgart's better players. He's both-footed and can play on the left- or right-handed side equally well, which makes me feel confident he'll play nearly all games. Another young star for Japan in the making too.
Götze: 9m for one of the greatest talents in the world who plays for a great side that will feature in Europe seemed like an absolute bargain. If he'll be fit again, he'll rake in the points.
Andrés Iniesta: 13.5m. What can you say about the great triangle of Barcelona that hasn't been said a million times already? Andrés is the best midfielder in the world and as long as he's spared from injuries, he'll be a midfielder guaranteed to be in the top 3 midfielders by the end of the season.
Di María: I don't particularly like him, but at 10.5m he was a steal. Di María has constantly upped his game at Real despite injuries, and he's one of those players who always get numerous assists and goals, which is exactly what you're looking for in a game like this. I was tempted to make him my midfield maestro, but who can seriously deny Iniesta?
Hazard: Ah, 10m-rated Eden Hazard. My fellow countryman is blazing in England as I always said he would. If treated well by his coach and used well in the team, Eden can become the greatest player Belgium has ever had. He's close already, though Kompany is probably the best we've ever had now. He's sure to provide 15 assists a season at least, and add another 10 goals to that tally. The fact he plays for Chelsea, who usually keep a number of clean sheets and win often too, is a nice addition to the points he'll assist or score himself.
Lionel Messi: Messi taught me a hard lesson last season, because for the first time I didn't buy him. For the first time I ended outside the top 10 too. He's 31.5m, but if he plays almost all games like he always does, he'll become the player to rake in the most points too in DF, again. Needless to say, he's my start striker.
Ronaldo: There's this guy playing for some team in white who scores a lot. I bought him too.

Not much to say but what is obvious: I wanted to try to make a team that contained both Messi and Ronaldo because of the increased budget and the fact we no longer need subs. I went for a full-scale attack force, with cheap but reliable defenders. I was lucky enough to be quick and get Carrera, Hazard and Joao Perreira on the cheap. My biggest fear is what's been troubling me for the past two seasons: a massive amount of injuries
I should have gotten Carrera too when he was 3m. Was too late by the time I checked in to switch my manager. And Kompany is not a "cheap" defender
I'm apalled you got carerra at 3m hahaha. I think he's gonna' win alot of points
Hey Jeroen, since you have Sakai, I'm glad I won't be the only one shaking my fists at the Dreamfooty gods tonight for Stuttgart conceding 6 goals. And I almost got Ibisevic, who got a red card. First DF game week and it's already looking bleak
Haha, no cleansheets for me either. Newcastle drew Bayern just had to concede one. Chelsea didn't play, my wolfsburg defender got 0 points from 4-0 transhing by hannover haha, kagawa didn't contribute to the match. Hope the inter match later gimme something to cheer about. Messi and ronaldo, everyone has them lol.

Haha. Things look bleak. Maybe ppl with RVP in their teams will top this week
Yeah, 6 goals against is awful, but luckily one clean sheet can restore it all. That's the controversy of clean sheet points: you can lose 6-1 one game, win the next two with 1-0 and you'll probably be better off than winning three games with 6-1 as a defender in dreamfooty.

Anyway, I suspected this season will see a lot more goals than the last, especially in the Premier League, so I didn't want to invest in defenders too much. I think I'll be glad I did that in the end. Also: rather good news is that despite not featuring today, Mauricio Isla is most likely going to become a starter for Juve this season. I read a few Italian articles about him not playing against his old club, and they all say Juve is 'saving him' for later and don't want to take any risks. Lichtsteiner wasn't that good today, so I figure he might lose his spot to Isla soon enough.

Good to you both guys, may your Messis make you happy again tonight
True, true. I got excited when I found out Lahm assisted.... Only to rmb that defender's assist don't count (damn!) it's all down to probability. Its pretty funny teams like juve and bayern just have to concede that odd goal to throw away cleansheets. We just have to wait for the cleansheets to come cos defenders earn sheez without it.

I think Isla would soon feature, and juve is actually playing well.

Edit: Jeroen, hithere I think we should start a forum page just to rant our DF frustrations haha!
Haha, I remember I had a thread like that last year and the year before, maybe you can start a new one this year? Be sure to make it look attractive to post in (many pictures of Wenger kicking bottles in frustration pl0x) so it'll be a popular thread

Kick4Life - changing lives through football