Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Players Missing Points
Cas517 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hi I was just wondering if you where going to add points since some of my players didn't get any ie almunia and crouch I'm not sure of any of my other players but I know that almunia has played full games and won the last one with a shut out and also crouch scored and assisted on his last game but I didn't get any points for him
Andy (Rangers) 4 years ago
Hi there Cas

There was a big issue with our data provider in the latest dreamfooty points round. A result of this was a great deal of players failed to have their points tallied correctly or even tallied at all.

It is being worked on so just sit tight for a couple of days and it should get sorted. Everyone is in the same boat so no one user has an advantage over another.

Thanks
Josue (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I purchased Messi this past Saturday and I do not see that any points have been awarded to him although he scored against Real that afternoon. Thanks!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Well you have to have a player in your team for 24h before he can get rated. So if you bought Messi the day he played, he won't get any points. Don't worry: he will against Inter next week
Josue (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ok thanks!
Rayrulesohye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
In bought Maicon during the week and as of yet have not received any points for his wonder strike against Juventus. I think I'm missing some points for other players ill have another look
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Remember that during the transfer window you only get points for players you have bought after the window has closed.
So effectively all the players you bought will earn you points from Saturday 17th onwards
Rayrulesohye (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Cheers Matt, still angry though lol
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Where are MAICON's points? He scored a sensational goal give me my points
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
If you've only recently bought him: Matt's reply above answers that. Otherwise: they'll pop up, some other day. And if they don't you can always ask again: we'll try to take care of it then
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Maicon's wonder strike was on Friday 16th. Zizoo you bought him in the recent transfer window as such he will earn points for you from the end of the window (17/4) onwards
Josue (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hi there! I'm missing points for Arouna Kone's participation in Levante's CDR match against Deportivo on 21/12/11. Thanks!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football