Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Player Prices
BuddhaGoal (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I have noticed david villa went from 18 mil to 20 mil. Did anyone who purchased him while he was cheaper notice their team value or budget change
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
LOL I was just thinking about this! I hope they change it its really unfair....    
Hey guys

Just the other day David Villa was 18 million for Spain in World Cup DreamFooty. Now he is 20 million. Wouldn't you say that was unfair for people who get him later in the same transfer window? Shouldn't everyone get a player for the same price? I don't think this is very fair. Do you think you could change this? I would have understood a lot better if it was in a different transfer window, but it isn't. Please tell me the reason for this, or can you guys please change it. Are people who bought him for 18million getting a minus 2 million in their budget now?

Thanks
Sam
Matt (Footytube Staff) 4 years ago
Hey Sam prices will change until the start of the tournament as players become injured or promoted to first team. The situation with Villa is a little different he may of been a little underpriced at 18 mil but no real reason for the increase so I have reverted his price back down
Ok Thanks!
BuddhaGoal (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Will users be able to exploit these price changes by buying low selling high?
Rob12 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think it fair, first come first serve if you by him for 18million I wouldnt complain. I think his price should be made to 100million now. Just to annoy the cry babies

Kick4Life - changing lives through football