Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Onyewu And Maicon.
LukePillar (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Have onyewu and maicon not played this season or something because I have got no points from them.... Both on 0. Is there a reason?
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Onyewu has not been selected as he is not on form at the moment still struggling to regain top form after his knee injury last year. Maicon as I understand is still a few weks from returning to the pitch as he is also having some problems with his knees. If you will accept some friendly advice keep maicon as it is a long season and ditch gooh as he is very unlikely to see any appreciable playing time this year. I also have Maicon and I am sticking with him no matter what he is guaranteeed to start when he returns
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I may be wrong but I believe maicon has played at least one game. I recall him getting booked last week I think
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Really? I have Maicon as a star defender and he indeed has 0 pts still. But I thought he was just still injured.

Edit: nope, Ant is right, he played in the Twente game and picked up a yellow card
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Well well Jeroen we have the same star defender. and he is showing zero points fortunatly for the three of us he has taken the pitch against Palermo today but unfortunatly ha is not dong so well so far. Again it's a long season.... Hmmm I wonder who taught me that?
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
I can throw my name in that hat as well. Aaaaand inter gave up a goal already. Dammit
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Yeah, maicon played once. I had him as well, and wondering the same thing. Is this a bug? 'cause I already reported it
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Haha Shel, I did indeed say that the season is very long and you have to remember that at all times. But check out my rant about bad luck:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
This year I've had more bad luck so far than I did last year in total, and it's still September! Football can be as cruel as it can be a delight
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 3 years ago
Oh that's not all those hours sitting at your side taking my lessons from the master please tell me this is not to be our fate.
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I've asked Matt to look into it just in case its something simple
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
As Sumdumfu states below he was on 0 points here is the breakdown:

Match: Palermo 1-2 Inter Milan Points: 6
Played full match + 3
Winning team + 3
Match: Twente 2-2 Inter Milan Points: 0
Played full match + 3
Drawn game + 1
Yellow Card - 2
2 Goals Conceded -2

Does the points breakdown not reflect this when you look at his score?
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
The breakdown shows the palermo match, but not the twente match, which he got zero for. Again, just a minor quibble
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
Look into what? Gooch hasn't played; hasn't even made the bench. Maicon played last week, but earned a big fat ZERO points. True, his points profile should reflect that, but that's just quibbling. He earned his points for today's game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football