Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Oh Ronaldo.....
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Ronaldo still on top, if he keeps this average he'll  Probably break the all time record in the Primera Division
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
2 goals against Valencia. Second was a cracker. Way to shake off the Barca blues
Hithere (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Unfortunately, Messi is still leading though because of assists
Juveseria (Juventus) 4 years ago
4 goals.... I'd take that
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Don't cream your pants guys: Ronaldo has already scored 4 times against Santander, and we're only 1h in the game. All goals were tap-ins (and a penalty), but that doesn't make a difference in DF
I'm doing gleeful cartwheels at the moment.  I have a feeling MrPoopyPants is too.
I still have an erection from Saturday.    Roooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllldooooooooooooooo!
Everything is transpiring as I have forseen. Muahahahahaha
As usual, this DF Ronaldo thread is revived whenever Ronaldo scores (or fails to score) a goal. (I love this thread. There needs to be more threads like this for other major players lol.)

And wooohooo! 2 goals and 2 assists!

Maybe I did the right choice picking him after all? Please, just keep this form and stay injury free
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
I hope he demands a transfer to the turkish league because he's bored with european women
I've heard he would love to play in IED Al Bomba in Iraq
Then I hope Messi and Drogba tag along just to keep things fair. Eto'o and Barrios can join too
Ok now we're cooking CR7. Mr. PoopyPants FC moves to 120th spot. Closing in on greatness...
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Ah my Messi is still too sleepy. My experimental team is shamelessly behind. Gareth Bale is the only one who truly deserves the spot. Although my hopes are high for Nasri and Bramble has been a gem and I can't ask for more from him
There's a very good chance that Messi will overtake Ronaldo at the end of the season, don't worry. Apart from the last match, Real Madrid has been edging out only narrow wins only which is sorta making me want to switch Ronaldo with Messi come the transfer window
That's what I think too. In the long run Messi will get among the top. La Liga started a bit later and then he got injured, so he is a bit behind.
Ronaldo had a slow start too for that matter and I don't think he has found his form yet. I would not leave Messi for Ronaldo
Ronaldo is just trying to figure out how he fits in. He is finding his stride slowly. He has switched to a more natural scented gel called "Le Sport Maxime. " It's French and he finds it invigorating while on the pitch
Personally I hope it gives him allergies and he sits out a month due to 'unmanageable curls'
Jimmybreeze 4 years ago
I will never understand those who picked Ronaldo over Messi in the first place. Messi is out of this world, Ronaldo has moments where he suggests he is capable of being
He is an enigma
For me, I reasoned that Ronaldo did pretty well in his first season despite injuries so he can only score more goals and assists for the next season, especially under a great coach like Mourinho. Plus I thought since a potent goalscorer like David Villa is now in Barca, I didn't know how many goals Messi would now score.
What I failed to consider was the fact that Mourinho plays a defensive style game so there isn't gonna' be many goals for Madrid and that Messi would still score goals even with Villa in the team
Theshid (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Real don't have a defensive style even with Mourinho, the problem is that their forwards don't know how to finish this season I don't know why (apart from their last match). I think they'll score plenty of goals
Looks like messi won't miss more than a month. No structural damage, just ligaments and such. I still don't see Mr. Hair Gel scoring like he did with ManU as long as he fires anytime he's within ICBM range of the goal. He needs to work the passes more, like messi does with barca
That's more like it Gel man. Keep those goals coming. PoopyPants FC is in the ascendancy
He got totally lucky with the free kick. Lol. But I'll take it!
He's been really underperforming so far. Barely any proper shot on target when he plays. Even Nani, who used to live in his shadow, is doing better for Man Utd
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hithere, aren't you happy you took Ronaldo over Messi now, though? Who knows how many games Messi will sit now! Ronaldo is basically assured points on dreamfooty for starting...
Yeah, the Dreamfooty Gods are on my side.... Lol
But I hope Messi gets better soon though. And plus I got Pep G as my manager so I need Barca to win games
Hahahaha Gel Man. Right there with Superman, Batman and Gelman
Ok Ronaldo. Show your stuff today. As your coach, that isn't a request, it is a command.

Put down the hair gel, and put that ball in the net multiple times. Entiende? Good
Make him choose between hair gel and scoring goals? Hair gel wins every time
Waaugh!    He missed a sitter!
I'm starting to regret getting Ronaldo over Messi. I really thought he would shine under Mourinho. Well, the season is young! He can still score a gazillion goals.
ScooterHayes (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Curiously enough, Ibra scored 2 in the champions league....

But Real also looked more Real-like (Real-istic). Weaker teams won't be able to prevent Ronny from scoring, and if he ever gets used to waking up to change diapers at 3 am (being a new daddy is tough work {yeah right}) we may see his old form.

Ozil and Khedira are looking better, too. If they beat the language barrier, we will see better performances as the season goes...
Ah ha! He's back in action. Now go score some goals dammit
I guess he automatically healed from his "injury" when the internationals were over
I'm doomed. Ronaldo is my sole striker
Relax he's gonna' miss one game
Yeah, I lost Maicon (my star defender) and my star midfielder (Lampard) as well. Even though I love this game and spend quite a lot of time checking my players' performances, it's still just a game guys.

But, not to aggravate the problem, Ronaldo is out for 3 weeks
Yeah no games this week because of the european championships, so he'll just miss next week and the be back the week after
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I always laugh when these injuries pop up during international duty weeks; I'm certain these guys will be fine when the season resumes. Ronaldo may miss 1 game, but I highly doubt that. This ankle injury didn't prevent him from playing 86 minutes or so, so I feel he will be ready to go in a couple of weeks
Thanks guys.... Yeah, I hope it's not serious.  Is it just me or was Ronaldo not that injury prone when he was in Man Utd?
It's just you. He's always been injury prone. It's just that in Manchester, all players have a clone that is used in case of injury. Raphael and Fabio and the only examples that are publicly known, but insiders such as myself know better. One of those clones, the Paul Scholes one, escaped and created footytube. He gained some weight now though, but you can still tell it's him
Waugh!
Out for three weeks after his first game. Poopy Pants FC delivered a blow that was most unexpected. Have to hold off on an emergency transfer as I have just one left. The Ibrahimovic transfer to AC Milan might be a tasty possibility if Ronaldo doesn't come back as a scoring machine
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
The season is very long, ronaldo will score many goals. Ibrahimovic is a good player, he scored many goals but I think it is too early to make a transfer
Yes it's easy to forget the long term picture. Hoping the slow start will give way to a strong push of points nut it's so tempting to change things

Kick4Life - changing lives through football