Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Nightmare For Me
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
So, I sold Messi to get Ronaldo and then Messi scores a hat trick in a 8-0 thrashing the very next day. FML
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Cool story, Bro
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
You must believe, for the Messi(ah) will save us!

But seriously, that was kinda cool though. I had two players play on saturday, and with messi's help they launched me up +98 places into the top 100. 72 pts in one game heh. Ridiculous
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Serves you right, infidel
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
On the good news front, I sold iniesta for nani and its working so far, as iniestas out injured for god knows how long, but you can't be without your star midfielder, so I sold him, and bought nani, and made ashley young my star mid, still missing my star striker gomez though, and I don't know how long he will be out, he's my main points scorer so far
Ltm017 3 years ago
3 goals and 2 assists.... Wow A dreamfooty dream that you just missed.    
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
.... And Madrid lost 1-0. The nightmare continues
[account-removed] 3 years ago
.... And us too
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
On a related note, can anybody tell me what cesc's stats were for the game? Some dude jumped up the standings ever higher than I did, without having messi, but with fabregas
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
3 assists and a goal, plus clean sheet. So very similar to Leo in points. He must have other players that also gathered points then
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I take it all back. Ronaldo has gotten me 100 pts already in four games - and they only won two of those!
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Haha at least wait until after barcelona's game today when messi will bag another hattrick. You'll be taking back your take back
Almost!
Hithere (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'm glad Rooney's back from injury. But can't believe I wasted a transfer window to replace him with Gomez. I read reports on how it might take weeks for him to come back.

Man, I'm both happy and sad that Rooney's back
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
N0000!
Owomoyela, Defender of Borussia Dortmund was injured and I bought him for 3Mil. And on my bench. Today he's on field gained a claen sheet and did a goal! D.... ;

Why is he on your bench? Should've put him in your starting 11 on tuesday, because I'm pretty sure nobody else played this week
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
Jackpot, he played just this game is injured again.
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Agreed! I made the same mistake once. In the Bundesliga, if your player is playing on a friday you can put him in the starting IX (keeping in mind that you could loose points as well), and then after the game, you can sub him b4 saturday 8am BST
Did I say nightmare? After swapping Messi for Ronaldo, I have leaped up 400+ places and am closing in on the top 50
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Messi still woulda been the better choice. Point-wise, but also because your team now looks like Jersey Shore
So does this mean bosingwa will be banned for 3 matches? =(   Like my defence is in terrible enough shape
Jatin666 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I feel your pain - he was a nice little earner for me too
Mauijim (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Damn! I hate leaving points on the table.
Making my substitutions this week slipped my mind and I lost out on something like 19 points.
Then another 7 today.
Oh well. It's just a game right?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football