Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Next Dreamfooty Season
SFGiants (Barcelona) 2 years ago
When will next season start? Will we be able to start scoring point with the summer preseason friendlies?
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
No mate, it will be the first competitive games that will count, be it league or cup, pre season doesent count, plus not all the transfers have gone through by then, so its better to leave picking your team until the last minute
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 2 years ago
Will it be in august again? I know some europa/UCL qualies happen in july and I'm pretty sure those weren't counted this year
Matt can answer that one, but I don't see why european qualifiers shouldnt count
They weren't counted I believe because they happened so long before the DF season started, which is why I asked if the next season's start would be moved up
When will the current one end?
I'm nearly sure last nights game between inter milan and palermo was one of the last games, if not thee last game, so its more or less finito, get yourself geared up for august mate
Thanks pal!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
When will the new windows transfer open? I need to rejuvenate my team. Lol
Minadeo (Juventus) 2 years ago
To the powers that be,

I love DF and appreciate all the work you guys do to make it work so well. (Here comes the inevitable) But.... A piece of hopefully constructive criticism. I thought the importance of the coach last year was overemphasized. Something like 18 of the top 20 overall point scorers were coaches (which also was the position most recently added to the game)with the few most valuable ones (ie. Mourinho and Pep) way off the chart. I think the rules would be improved if the scoring for the coaches were brought down a bit to be more in par with that of the position players. Besides, it personally nauseates me to think that I will have to cheer for one of the Milan, Manchester or the two La Liga teams in order to field a competitive DF team, lol.

Just my opinion. Obviously, you guys can tell me to shove it if you like. In any case, I'm looking forward to hearing about the upcoming season
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 2 years ago
I could not agree with that more. The role of the manager in the DF team was really seriously exaggerated. Something should be done about that this season
Well managers will be cheaper this season, but their points will be well down, as you wished
Thank you
Minadeo (Juventus) 2 years ago
You da man, Tony
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
When will the next seasons start? Bayern has their first game on monday already...
Don't panic mate, no one will get a head start on you, I expect matt to make a statement shortly about this seasons dreamfooty, but the main thing is not to panic.... Lol, we are all bursting to get going
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
The bundesliga starts tomorrow, any news for the next season?
Its looking like it won't be starting this weekend
OK, so if I choose players from Bundesliga, will I get my points for the first round later on? Or will you consider it dead and buried
Ok so if the league starts late will games already played be counted? If not bundesliga players start off with a huge disadvantage in losing another game to other leagues when they already play fewer games
Matt will explain all of that mate wheh he makes an announcement pretty soon.
I can tell you that the managers prices have gone down, but so has their points.
You also "must" pick 3 subs this season, with no extra budget, its hard lads, but can be done
Rules out messi and ronaldo on the same team, infact I won't be taking any of them, the budgets too tight, but its tight for everyone
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Does our fan valuation going to give us any extra money?
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
German cup starts today
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
And if I am not wrong there league starts on august 5
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Matt is on top of this, he has it all worked out, so don't worry. Announcement very very soon
WE WANT dreamfooty! WE WANT dreamfooty!    Had to be done
Badartist (Manchester United) 2 years ago
No fantasy? No pay outs yet from last season?
ZIZOO (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Maaatttt? Bundesliga started already, EPL next week, super copa next week, get your drunk ass off the beer and lets Plaaaaay maaaaaaaaan
Asking the admins to sober up is like asking a lake to dry up!
Hehehehe. Thumbs up
CHAMOOOOOOOOOOn then, chamoooooon
Calm down man he doesn't have to do this but he still does it for us and trust me he is working hard so stay patient
I can't man I caaaaaant calm down. I'm craaaayzy
Lol
Mauijim (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Any glimpse of the new features/rules coming up?
Its Monday 6am in England right now so I am guessing within the next 24 hours we'll have some info presented by Matt
Mauijim (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great news. Looking forward to it. Cheers Ant
SunnyD (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hellos, when is DreamFooty season going to start again?
Matt is on some heaavvvvy druuugggs...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football