Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
New! Kit Designer (Preview)
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 5 years ago
The kit designer will be going live over the weekend, that allows you to customise your very own footytube DF kit.

There will be several levels of customisation, including ability to add kit and club badges. Everything will be split up into Premium sponsors and Budget sponsors and guess what, premium logos will cost you money (not real money, fan valuation money).

The prices will differ, depending on the sponsor, ronaldos dive school for instance will be about 10m!!

Users with fan valuation > X amount will also be able to select from some premium strip designs not available to normal members.

Later on we'll add badges. And as prizes each month we will be unlocking more awesome kit designs to those users that finish in the top third of their group.

Oh, and EVERY ONE of these designs will be available to buy for REAL in the footytube shop when it goes live later on in the year,

Exciting huh.
Kafka (Bayern Munchen-A) 5 years ago
Ronaldo's diving school, that's hilarious!
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yep I also think so
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I've had a very quick go on a very early preview version of this and I have to say, its something special. We are spoiled at footytube!
Ninsane (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Very spoiled. My fav website! Things are getting better and better in the speed of light
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Good call, I dig it
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I seriously don't know how to thank you guys for doing all this!
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Question: (stated in an earlier thread) can I choose a sponsor of my own. My team name is the same as the local rugby squad, and I was looking at having a locally brewed beer be my sponsor. To some people, they might think the name is funny (moose drool)
If you send in graphics of your custom logo, we will do our best to add it to your team when we get time
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Thanks much
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
OMG this is soo cool. I remember Matt suggesting it, then Ant and I doing the same. It feels awesome to know that our voices are being heard and taken into action! And props to everyone that helped make the sponsors, they're top quality.
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Omg Omg Amazing. Truly Amazing
Hithere (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Wow.... When you put all of those logos in an editor like that, it actually looks really cool. And 10m for a sponsor! You could buy a pretty god player with that! But then again, some of the sponsor logos are really neat
Alen (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Very nice work I see a lot of mine made it int here! Il keep working on new ones for later on in the seasons
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
OMG OMG! This is like a dream for just regular guys who are just doing this on the side, Have jobs to, truly incredible
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Really good work guys! This is amazing, I was hoping that if would be free, ronaldo's diving school was one of my favorites too. Now i'll have to pay 10mil for it (I thought sponsors payed teams). Just a question, can you change you sponsors or is it like if you choose it once you have to stick with it for the season?
You can change them at any time aye
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Can't wait for it
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
☠☠☠ - I wish I could have enough poundage to buy the one I made up - ☠☠☠    Grrrrrrr.... Humbug
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Sorry only rich ba***ds like me get to buy the quality items
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 5 years ago
Haha, I do thank y'all for putting up Chug Beer/Fabre Gas for us peasants
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I feel like if I don't constantly say how awesome this site is, I'll wake up one day to find it missing.    Absolutely terrific.
NorthanMonkee (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Where do you go to make a kit? Just done my team and am looking forward to it all
It's not live yet northan, hopefully I will get it finished today. Welcome to footytube!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football