Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
My 2011-12 DF Team: The Villa Gorilla's
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Nice Reid! Good stuff overall I like the name of your team especially, pretty goofball haha. You seem to like this Dobbie character who is he? Not the guy from Harry Potter is he, ok that was way too corny, give me stupid votes I deserve em I haven't seen him play for Swansea, do you still have him on your team? Overall good looks and good luck with the season Reid

Here's my team if your interested. I picked a lot of my favorite players in the world, so I could end up doing horible(spanish pronunciation) but it really is my fantasy team haha, without Gerrard of course and a few others, c'est la vie. We'll see how the old boys do, fool's old boys not so sure about the name either but it may be just goofy enough to fly

Reidscott (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
I started out pretty good considering Serie A havent started yet.... Doobie is a monster that will play every game this year and is their golden boy.... So he will rack up points. I don't do the whole Pro+ thing so I will not win it.... But if I can hang around the top 100 I'm cool! BTW I will be moving to Tempe in a year or so.... And I am starting a new online business called " My Soccer Holiday " that is custom vacations around soccer matches (10 locations in Italy, then Paris, Marseilles, Mallorca, Madrid, Barcelona, London).... This is gonna' be huge! Then the WC in Brazil in 2014.... Keep you in the loop!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You're moving to Tempe? Cool I don't go down there very often especially this time of year but maybe we can kick the ball in the winter or something. Sounds like a great business your always making moves on the biz front Reid, good stuff. How is the non-profit going anyways?
Newest version.... I think I like this one and will stick to it for a while it's only $115 Mil....    
HangTime (Chelsea) 2 years ago
S. Wright Phillips will not get to play much or even at all. It will be better to pick a player who does get to play.  
Okay thanks bro!
Thank you Mods!
A. McLeish
[Aston Villa)
S. Given
[Aston Villa]
Be. Hangeland
[Fulham]
J. Lescott
[Manchester City]
L. De Silvestri
[Fiorentina]
M. Pasqual
[Fiorentina]
Be. Riise
[Fulham]
See. Eagles
[Bolton Wanderers]
T. Cahill
[Everton]
Xavi
[Barcelona]
D. Bent
[Aston Villa]
H. Rodallega
[Wigan Athletic]
Subs Bench:
E. Agyemang Badu
[Udinese]
T. Kuszczak
[Manchester United]
G. Hanley
[Blackburn Rovers]

SUB 4

SUB 5
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm not gonna' give away too many of my secrets in public, but remember that all defenders have to do to get a lot of points, is play all the time, concede as little goals as possible, try not to get any cards and possibly score once in a while. It doesn't mean you have to be a great defender: last year Marcelo won the 'best defender' title here thanks to his team, who did all the defending for him.

Almost the same applies for midfielders and strikers: being a starter in a good team means you play often, score/assist often and get clean sheets
So.... If yo could make changes to my team.... What players would you discard? I won't ask you to help pick new ones though. Thanks Bro...
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
@jeroen
Thx for sharing, but too late for me. Got 2 Defs which will hopefully get healthy fast. Nevertheless its just fun and my "Freie Schildknappen" made already points
Yeah I know.... Don't do this cause someone might steal it.... I really could give a crap.... It's fun! Here is my team (Oh and BTW there will be so many changes throughout the year the chances of anyone having the exact same team and ending up tied for first.... Is like going the whole year with not one food fight in the EPL pages.... NOT!

My manager is Mc Leish
.... .... GK: Given

Hangeland.... .... Lescott.... .... De Silvestri.... .... .... Maxwell

Riise.... .... Eagles.... .... . Cahill.... .... .... Xavi

.... .... Dobbie (Swansea).... Bent

I see huge things from Riise, Dobbie, Given.... And the rest are solid.... My stars are Xavi (Duh), Bent, and Lescott.... My bench is: Agyemang-Balo (Mid).... Kuszczak (GK).... M. Owen (Att)....

Well that's it.... At least for a while anyway.... I will send a free 2011 FIFA game to anyone who has the same team.... Lol.... Might as well.... I don't use it anyway.... As Tony would say.... " Cheers Arsenal "

Already changed it.... Took out Doobie and Maxwell....
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Holy Moley you're keen, putting in next years dreamfooty team before this years! I hope you mean 2011-12 DF team
I'm that good.... Lol....
I noticed that but it won't let ya change the title once it's done.... Oh well.... Looks like nobody but you even noticed.

Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Reid my man! Nice line-up, albeit a tad old. I kind of expect Maxwell and Xavi to get less playing time at Barça, and especially for Xavi as a star MF, that might hurt ya. And Riise.... Great buy 2 years ago, a bit of a gamble this season I'd say.

Btw: how's that travel agency of yours coming along?
I changed it already.... LOL.... Was hoping some Mod would notice the wrong year and change it for me.... But they area lazy bunch so whatever....
Took Dobbie and Maxwell out but left in Xavi.... Kinda wonder if he will play that much myself.... Kinda wonder about Barca period.... I get the feeling this is the year they falter....

It's almost set up for it.... They just won it all again.... And would have won it 3 times if they had not experimented with Ibra.... I knida get the feeling the Cesc thing will take some time and they are not getting any younger. If you could pick another Mid with the same value that will play enough games, who would that be?

The business " My Soccer Holiday " is good.... Waiting for the right time to open it up.... I have Italy, France. England, and Spain as my countries and leagues....

Might wait till 2012-13 to start it.... Work out the kinks.... Then get ready for Brazil in 2014.

Okay.... Is there a MOD out there that can change my dates in the title? Hello? Anyone home?
Deleted by me...
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I changed the title over, should hopefully be fixed now
You Rock Ant! That was very fast!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football