Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Mods, Are You Sure The Prices Are Locked In?
Jimmybreeze 3 years ago
.... Because Luis Gustavo of Bayern Munich was 4/5 million a few days before, now he's 9 million. Do prices change on their own accord? Preetty weird happenings...
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Prices don't change of their own accord, and the only people that have access to change the prices now that the game is live are the admin staff (read: Matt).

Unless for some absolutely random reason Matt went in and changed the price of a player, then I don't believe it has changed. Matt is one of the people who is most against price adjustment, so I can't imagine him doing it.

There are several players who we could really do with upping the price. Several bargains we missed, but Luis Gustavo is not one that I had even heard of to be honest.

I will send a message to Matt to double check. He can see a history of each player, and the last person to change it
Jimmybreeze 3 years ago
And, Gotze has gone down from 14. 5 million to 13. 5 million. Can I ask who was in charge of the Bundesliga pricing?
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Are you sure? Because I searched for Götze immediately, because I desperately wanted to include him in my team, haha. I was disappointed to see he was 'already' rated at a high 13. 5m. That price didn't change afaik. Gustavo didn't either I think, because I considered him as well
Jimmybreeze 3 years ago
s**t, maybe I'm tripping. But maybe not. The reason is because I was going to ask if you can still change prices could they change the pricing of Sahin, 17m is a bit much. Oh, and whilst they're there, give the boy some sense and return him to the club which made him, where he belongs
Agreed on both accounts. If Xavi is 15m, Sahin should be no more than 12m. And even then I wouldn't even consider him. If Sahin was 4m, I might, but probably wouldn't even do that. I really don't think he'll be playing more than 20 games this season, unfortunately for him. That's why Real should just give him back to Dortmund permanently, and give us Özil at the same time
Prices are absolutely locked in and completely inaccessible to all staff apart from Matt, now that the league is live. Matt hates changing the prices because he knows it would break a lot of peoples teams, so I really can't see that he would have done it. I will ask him
We're semi-joking Ant, you don't have to tell me how much Matt despises price changes
Hithere (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Gotze was 13. 5m from the start, I'm sure. I bought him from the start and still have him
Matt (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I can 100% confirm that no price changes have happened after we made the game live and locked in the prices.

As Ant stated the only person to have access to the pricing system now is me there are also full records of who last changed changed player prices and no changes have occurred
He's trying a scaremonger tactic - it won't work!
Jimmybreeze 3 years ago
Haha I'm glad none of you fell for it. But seriously, what's up with Sahin's price, I wasn't mildly interested in him since he's moved on to pastures new but 17 million is way way reach up for the moon high. Hey, at least you could offset that with the 10 million price tag on Alonson's neck, again, not too attractive but it balances the books. Good luck to everyone and god speed

Kick4Life - changing lives through football