Forums / Dreamfooty - footytube fantasy league
Order: Newest / Oldest
Loan Players
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Can I ask for special dispensation to bring 4 loan players in, as I have 4 players out injured, including my 3 star players, I have barely enough players left to fulfill a 5 a-side fixture, never mind the rest of the season.... Lmfao.
I know this will be laughed out of the room, but that was my whole reason for asking.
If you don't ask, you don't get, and I know I have no chance.... Lol
At least say a prayer for my injured
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Pro tip: Don't choose injury prone players! Use your transfer windows to swap them out
Gee thx ant, too late, not only has the horse bolted, the gypsies have the swiped the gate
You could always enter your team into the wheelchair Dreamfooty tournament*?

* May not exist
Ltm017 4 years ago
LOL oh my goodness that was funny! Tony I feel your pain! You were brave to ask....    I support loans...
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Well, I'm in the same situation:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/dreamfooty-fantasy-league...
Maicon, Lampard AND Messi, my 3 star players out injured. Plus Antonio Valencia and Ramos. So 5 in total and I'm not even counting the multiple-game bans in both the champions league as well as the Bundesliga of another one of my players. But I still don't think I deserve a better treatment than anyone else TBH mate. I just got very unlucky, but that's part of the game. Just whine about it in my thread, it eases the pain
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
I love the idea I have Dawson Gomes and now Messi all out
Well my 4 are.... Messi, vermaellen, lampard, and valencia.... 3 star players, I'm changing my team name to sicknote UTD
You're forgetting you also have Ramos, who is also injured (or should that be ?)
Did ramos not play a full match last night? , or has this injury only came to light after the game?
No, apparently he's fully back now, but he was injured for a little while though
He did jeroen, I watched the match.
I thought you meant he was injured near the end or it was found out after the game.
But he deffo played, so maybe that's him back at least
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 4 years ago
Dude with all the injuries, I'm sure it's affected everyone. I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to give everyone an extra transfer window ))
I have already used my two emergency transfer windows.... Lol, I can't see that happening, its as much a game of chance, as it is skill in picking the team
Its tragic that I found out about Messi's injury in this joke thread! My star striker
Lmfao, don't pick "injury prone" players mate, that's the best advice I can afford you, I heard it said somewhere before.... Lol
Messi is totally not injury prone: he's never been severely injured and almost never just slightly. It's a huge mistake of people to think small players are more injury prone: big ones usually are more vulnerable. But if you've seen what Ujfalusi did, it's a small miracle he's only out for a good two weeks:

Link: twitpic.com/2q2obv

Anyway, I am still confident Messi rakes in more points if he was injured half the time than most other good strikers. I'll never sell Leo unless he's out for months
Its a running joke jeroen, I know messi's not injury prone, I was just giving ant the same advice he gave me.... Lol
Damn, I read my own comment and don't understand I didn't get yours was a joke. Pardon me ignorance sir *tips hat*

Kick4Life - changing lives through football